21

I knew this shit was too good to be true! How the fuck could he drop the ball on me like this? Could he have had someone else all this time? Where was "Mariah" when he was spending all that time with me? How does she feel about spending all this damn money on me? Where was she that night he asked me to stay? Niggas ain't shit and Marcus is just like the rest of em! I should've known. But if he got a girl, why the was he helping me the way he is? Maybe because we were childhood friends, I thought. I'm sorry but I wouldn't allow my man to help another bitch. Maybe she was one of those naive females. She had to be something special tho, because Marcus has been through it with females, and I know he wouldn't just fuck with anybody. Why did I think I was special to him? A street nigga and a hoe. Power couple huh?? I still felt some type of way. You just don't do people like that. I wanted to text Marcus so bad and curse his ass out but my pride wouldn't let me. You know what, fuck that shit!

So your in a relationship? Like wtf Marcus ! -Gina

Wats the problem G? - Marcus

Nothing Marcus ! - Gina

G, I asked u to stay u left me to be with that nigga. And you've been in the hospital for a while now. Life goes on pretty lady. What if I waited on u and u never left that nigga alone. -Marcus

I didn't text back. Marcus was right. Life does go on. How could I expect him to just wait on me. Ugh the one chance I did have, I fucked it up. I'm getting exactly what I deserve. I gotta start making better decisions.

Everything okay? -Marcus

Yea. I'm fine. - Gina

So u not mad at me? :( -Marcus

Lol, no Marcus. I understand really. -Gina

I'm so handsome I thought you would've flipped out over me 😜 -Marcus

😂😂😂 don't flatter yourself Marcus !!!! -Gina

We still friends? - Marcus

Sure. No hard feelings. :) -Gina

You love me? - Marcus

Huh? Wait, what! This really threw me for a loop. He just told me he had a girl, now he's asking do I love him? Was this some type of game Marcus was playing? Do he love me? Do I even know how to love someone?

It's okay for friends to love each other G.... - Marcus

Of course, I love you Marcus. -Gina

Really? - Marcus

Yea, buddy! lol -Gina

I put my phone on airplane mode, sat it inside my dresser, and let the thoughts take over. Eventually I ended up falling asleep, but was awaken by the nurse.

"Ms. Williams, you have a visitor."

In walks in, non other than, Daddy.

"How's Daddy baby doing?"

"I'm fine."

"When are you getting out of here?"

"Soon. I'm getting my strength back and starting to walk again."

"I can't wait for you to come home, I miss you so much. The girls miss you too, even Ashley. Jasmine asks about you all the time."

"I miss yall too."

"I came to ask you for a favor."

"Me?"

"Yea you. You love Daddy right?"

"Yea."

"And you would do anything to make Daddy happy, right?"

"Yea."

"Well you know you owe me some money."

"I know.........."

"Well I got a plan in which we both win."

"What is it?"

"Before you left you was bringing in a lot of money. And it was the same nigga calling everyday for you who was it?"

I hesitated. What did Daddy want me to do? If he knew it was Marcus how would he react knowing that they had previous beef.

"Some nigga named Jay, nobody special." I lied. "Why, whassup?"

"Well when you leave here, I want you to come back home. I'm gonna get you a cellphone. Yea, I said cellphone. Only you because you special. When that nigga call for you, you dress in your best shit. Matter of fact, Ima get you some new clothes. Some fly ass shit. I want you to work this nigga out, and when you put him to sleep. I want you to txt me the address, and I'll handle the rest. And you won't owe me anything, your debt will be taken care of. I'll even move Ashley to your bed and you sleep with me permanently. You be my top bitch. You wouldn't even have to do jobs anymore. Just lay around the house and do whatever the fuck you want to. Deal?"

Did this nigga just ask me to help him rob Marcus? Was this the same shit he asked Ashley to do? Did he really love me? Could I really just chill around the crib like that, worry and work free?

"Okay Daddy." He kissed me on my forehead and left.