26

What the hell was I doing back here? Was I really ready to step back into this lifestyle? Was I really ready to give up on Marcus? I couldn't be. I put my hand down and turned to walk away. As I reached the end of the driveway I could see a dark colored car sitting there with there lights on in my direction. I was tired of walking but I didn't want to take any chances riding around with a stranger. I turned to walk the other way. After I began walking I could hear the car start its engine and trail behind me. Who could this be? Why are they following me? The car pulled up beside me and the window rolled down.

"Get in Gina!" Marcus said firmly.

"Where have you been Marcus?!" I said damn near screaming at the top of my lungs.

"I said get in the car Gina!" I walked around the car and got in.

"What the fuck are you doing back here Gina?! Have you not learned anything?! I don't reply to you fast enough and you come back here, why?! Do my fucking efforts mean anything to you?!" He said punching the steering wheel.

I've never seen him this angry. I knew I had fucked up but I left I didn't even go in.

"Marcus I didn't even go in!"

"I know I saw you! I went by the rehab to pick you up and they told me you had already left. After I read the messages I knew you would come back here! But why G, why! Ain't no love there for you!"

"I didn't know what else to do."

"Why couldn't you just wait on me Gina," his voice started to soften up. I knew I had really struck a nerve. I was stuck in my thoughts. I didn't know what to say so I didn't say anything. I just stared out of the window. I noticed that the tint was a little lighter in this car. I hadn't seen this one before. All of Marcus' cars had been black but this one was red. Hmmmm.. That was kind of strange to me. He told me black and money green was his favorite color, so how the hell did he end up in a red car. I still didn't say anything. We drove a lil longer. We pulled up to a nice size house, Marcus blew the horn, and Mariah came outside. I opened the door to get out and let her in the front seat.

"Where you going?" Marcus said.

"I'm letting Mariah in."

"She not getting in, and why would you think to get in the back if she was?"

"Cuz that's your girl Marcus."

Mariah walked to Marcus' side of the car and he let the window down.

"Whassup Mariah?"

"Shit nigga, was finna blaze with D' nem whassup?" Before now I had never heard Mariah talk like this. She was always classy and what not. Something just don't feel right. And smoking? Hell naw I wouldn't have believed it if I didn't hear it myself.

"Nun. I just want you to tell Gina why I was so tied up today."

"From this morning or this evening?"

"Evening."

"Well G, we would've been on time if the damn car salesman would've went ahead and got us when we first got there. We waited damn near a hour before he acknowledged us. I told Marcus not to go to that bullshit ass dealership. He bought this car today. And its for you....."

If I ain't never felt like shit, I know I did now. I looked at Marcus. Tears of joy filled my eyes.

"And what else you got to tell her Mariah."

"Oh yea, I'm not Marcus' girl. I'm his cousin girl. His mama and my daddy brother and sister. I remember you when I stayed with Marcus that summer. Maybe all the makeup was the reason you couldn't recognize me. Shid me and you hung out a couple times, when you did come around. Marcus just used me to make sure you were legit. He really love you girl. I ain't never seen him, do the shit he do for you for no other female. I told this nigga he getting soft on me."

"Aye that's enough muhfuka she got the damn point! I ain't tell you to tell her all that."

Laughing her ass off, "Awww the baby shame?"

"Get the fuck on, we gone run. Ya better go get ya blunt before D nem smoke ya shit up cuz I know they ass ain't put no money on the sack!" he said laughing.

"Oh shit!" Mariah said before running back inside the house as Marcus pulled off. We drove a couple blocks in complete silence until we pulled up to Marcus house.

"Marcus, I'm sorry. I'm really sorry." I said when the car finally stopped.

"What else do I have to do to prove to you Gina?"

"I'm just scared Marcus."

"You don't have to be afraid with me, I got you I told you." he said kissing my lips. Our lips locked as our tongues started to wrestle. I pulled back.

"I'm sorry."

"I told you, just let me take care of you G."

"I will."

We got out of the car and went inside the house.

"Sit down, I got something for you."

Five minutes later, Marcus brought two plates. The food looked delicious. He sat the plates down on the table and walked away. Marcus came back with his laptop.

"This is the reason, I was tied up this morning." He turned the computer around. It was a webpage for a online college program for pharmacology.

"Pharmacist, right? I sat in orientation, filled out papers til my damn hands cramped up, and paid your tuition and books."

I couldn't help it, fuck holding back the tears started to flow.

"What's wrong G?"

"Nobody has ever done anything like this for me."

"I know because you never had a nigga like me," he said pushing his lips up against mines and putting the computer down on the table.

He started from my lips, down to my neck. It felt so good, like something I never felt. I could feel my kitty purr. I leaned back on the couch as he continued. He stopped and stood up, then picked up me and took me upstairs. He laid me down on the bed. He then started kissing me more passionately then before. I felt his manhood start to rise. I didn't wait on him to take off my shit, fuck it I did it myself. He started to move down. He kissed my breasts, then down to my stomach. He pulled a loose the button on my pants. After that his head disappeared and his wet tongue met my wetness. I let out a loud moan. I didn't even care. Sliding his tongue in and out. I now knew what Carl Marshall meant when he said good loving will make you cry. A single tear fell from my eye. After a while, I could feel him raising his head, soon after I felt him slide into me.  Another loud moan escaped from my mouth. Marcus made love to me like no other.