3

I couldn't believe this shit was happening again! I hurried to put on my clothes, I knew it was close to time for him to throw our asses out. I opened the door and froze. Jasmine wasn't backing down.
"Oh you gone give us our fuckin money!" She yelled standing over him as he still laid butt ass naked in the bed.
"Y'all hoes ain't getting shit." He sat on the side of the bed laughing. "Dat pussy just got robbed, why can't you just take ya L and keep it moving?"
Before I knew it Jasmine grabbed the lamp from the bedside dresser and hit his ass on the left side of his head. He seen the blood leaking from his head and stood up to hit her. Before he knew it Jasmine struck him again, making him unconscious.
"Remember what I told you about standing up for yourself? Today's your time to shine baby."
After my feet were able to move from the place they seemed to be stuck in I walked over to Jasmine. She handed me the lamp. It took me a second to realize what she wanted me to do. After common sense returned back to me, I struck him with the lamp. It felt so good to finally fight back, I hit him again and again. And more after that.
"That's it baby girl!"
It was evident that there was no more life left in his body. The lamp fell from my hands and a tear dropped. I knew what I had did was wrong but it felt so good to have the upper hand for once.
"Grab your shit, let's go!" Jasmine said as she grabbed his jeans from the floor, emptying his pockets.
"This gotta be atleast $3,500."
"What are we gonna do with it?"
"Make daddy proud." She snatched his cellphone and called Daddy. I finished grabbing my things from the floor. I turned back and looked at his lifeless body. "Nah, you just take your L bitch."