14

"And where the fuck you been bitch?"
"Mind yours," I said walking passed her to find Daddy and give him the money. Soon after I washed up and laid down in bed, trying to forget the events that happened today. I hurt Marcus, I know I did. I couldn't help it how could I just not come home. How could I just leave and not tell Daddy. Ever since The Showroom I've noticed a difference in Jasmine. I mean we still talked but it didn't feel the same. The happiness in her voice when she spook to me, turned into what seemed like sadness to me. What's up with her, like really? I never minded it and went on to bed.
The next morning I woke up late. If I was still in bed and didn't get awaken by Daddy must've meant Marcus didn't call. He must've really been pissed off. Fuck it, I thought to myself. Hungry, I knew by this time I had already missed breakfast. I got up and walked downstairs, no one was in the kitchen, not even Jasmine and all the pots and dishes had already been washed and put up. My damn stomach started to growl. Fuck it I'll fix up something Marcus showed me.
After I finished cooking, Daddy walked into the kitchen.
"Damn baby, what's that smell?"
"Oh nothing much, just something I whipped together."
"It smells damn good" he said grabbing the extra food I had cooked.
"This probably the best food I done had in a while," he said as Ashley walked in. She looked as if her whole world was crashing down. I seen the tears well up in her eyes. She turned around and walked out of the kitchen. After me and Daddy finished eating I walked back to my room. I heard footsteps walking behind me. Still I laid down, but jumped up startled at the sound of my door closing and the door locking. It was Ashley.....