Seventeen

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN ANGELINA
Since the event is in a couple of hours, we decided to ditch the bed situation for a bit, Delay the shock, so currently, I'm getting dressed in a long teal dress, it has spaghetti straps, crossed from the back too.

And it's kind of a summery vibe dress if we're being honest, I love it though, Rowan is waiting downstairs for me since I kicked him out, to have the whole room for myself, I slightly feel bad about it but I bet when I go down he'll be flirting with two girls or something.

Living his best dream, i sigh, embrace myself with another breath before grabbing my purse and getting out, moments pass in the elevator and i step outside.

It doesn't take long before I find Rowan, sitting in the reception, no women in view shockingly, i walk toward him, heels clicking on the floor, I feel eyes on me but mine are on the asshole staring back at me.

His lips pull in a teasing smirk as his eyes travel down my body, so slowly, so fucking shamelessly, I should be bothered, however, all I feel is just...heat, and more fucking heat.

Making a cozy place in my belly, when I finally arrive in front of him, "You're glowing." He points out, my spine jerks at the new compliment and victory rushes through my body, I stare down at him, as he leans back in his seat, as if he's just getting comfortable now.

He's in sweatpants, a wide t-shirt that doesn't do justice to that muscled physique of his, that doesn't match his personality either, he's basically dressed casually, which is slightly the theme but not exactly.

"We'll be late." I say through gritted teeth, he just arches a dry brow, spreads his legs wider and leans back further if it's possible, so right now, I'm basically standing between his legs.

I wonder what it looks like to the people surrounding us, if it looks we're two people attracted to each other, sexually teasing the other, or just the truth, that we're both annoying each other actually, but I doubt it.

Cause my body itself is already getting wrong ideas as my cheeks flush and my spine heats up, "The event is in thirty fucking minutes, still a lot of time." He shrugs nonchalantly, lifting an unbothered shoulder.

"What are we fucking doing?" I shoot back, not making an effort to hide the emotions in my tone, which are mainly anger, frustration and blank confusion.

He straightens, then stands up, his frame towers over me in a second and I have to take a step back so that we're not chest to chest, or more particularly, chest to face, I grit my teeth, not knowing what's coming with Rowan might as well be the worst thing ever.

"Now that's something important to discuss." He tugs my chin between both his index and thumb, i uncontrollably suck in a breath and u curse myself internally at giving him that reaction.

Because sure enough, triumph fills his features as if he's won an award, "I want you." He rasps under his breath, I gulp, not liking how this is taking a turn and just when I'm about to speak he hovers his thumb over my lips, clamping them shut.

"I'm not finished." He states in a tone that's different, thick with something I'm not ready to admit, his facial features are sharpening the more he speaks, telling me that he's pissed off, why? Yeah that remains a mystery.

"I've always did, in my fantasies, in my dreams, every fucking moment of the day, and don't act as if you don't know it, Angelina, you do, sweetheart, I see it in the victory sparking in your eyes whenever I compliment you, the shock is, you like it too, hmm, and it's not the fucking attention, you get it on daily basis, you like it cause it's coming from me, and since you act all brave and mighty, own your feelings, Don't cower away, You want me, and it's killing you to even consider it." I'm speechless.