Thirty five

CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE ROWAN
I watch as Angelina shines brightly as she walks on the stage, filling the air with her magnetic aura. She's dressed in a white dress that hangs low on her knees and tight around her waist.

When she rounds the corner and poses, I see the moment her eyes find mine, her lips slowly tip upward, it's a new reaction that makes my heart jump in my chest.

Yesterday, I finally gained the courage to let it all out, everything I've kept bubbled up inside of me for fucking years, just like that, her reaction...isn't one I expected, maybe hoped of, but when I thought logically, or with my logic more specifically.

Her reaction contained anger, disgust, emotions similar to that, this one is the best out of them, the satisfaction that's spreading through my body at the moment is unlike any other.

Winning Angelina back has been my goal for years now, and finally reaching the peak of it is a huge accomplishment, hence that, it's a relief.

Because every time I tried to imagine life without her in it, it seemed dark, lost and dreadful.

But now I have her back, the one who brightens up my day, after she walks away, some people cheer like they do with every model but my claps stand out, loud and proud, she smiles as she disappears along the backstage.

A couple of models start walking but the only image that stays clear in my sight is her smile, I stand up, boredom filling my bones at the sight of anyone but her as I walk away, disappearing along the backstage as well.

I find her in no time, talking with her agent, as if she can sense it, I find her turning as her eyes clash with mine, they spark and I grin, approaching her with faster steps.

When I reach her, she exchanges looks with a couple of other models as whispers arise among us, "How the hell do you manage to get in here?" She hisses under her breath, trying to sound serious but her widening smile isn't helping.

"I told you I have my ways." Money basically, she rolls her eyes and clutches my hand in hers before walking away, in somewhere quiet, I raise an eyebrow.

"I'm starting to get ideas." I tease, mainly to annoy her or suppress the ache in my pants I really couldn't decide as I spoke, "Are you?" Her response makes my cock hardens further and I restrain a smirk.

"Definitely." I play along and she rolls her eyes again, "That dress looks like it's made for you." I say sincerely, it fits perfectly, molding against her body like a second skin, her eyes spark, and she raises her chin high in that confident way of hers.

The one I always liked.

Her confidence has always been one of the main reasons I was attracted to her at the beginning of it all, right now I'm sure that there isn't a single thing she does that doesn't turn me on, am I complaining? Not at all.

"Why are you not dressed?" She eyes my casual clothes, a hoodie and sweatpants, i arch an eyebrow, "I'm not going to their party." I insist, Aurelia and Elias are throwing a part for their anniversary, as much as I love them and care about our friendship.

I'd rather stay with Angelina, in every single situation actually, it's not something new, "You are." She insists and I shake my head, "We can make a deal." She suggests, gesturing with her hand, the motion full of clear frustration.

"Does that deal involve you riding my dick? Because if so, I might rethink my decision." I reply nonchalantly, reaching out to brush a strand of her hair. She gulps.

Something about Angelina shying away is so fucking hot, maybe cause it's rare? I really have no idea, it's getting irritating at this point, "It does." She says after a beat.