Thirty two

CHAPTER THIRTY TWO ANGELINA
Red lipstick.
High Heels.
Glamorous dress.
Head held high, filled with pride as I walk down the runaway, And as I try to let my work consume me, still, my mind keeps going back to the same person.

One that I can't forget.

I pose for the cameras, searching the crowd but my stomach dims when I don't find the only person I'm searching for, which is pure stupidity, since him showing up here would make absolutely no fucking sense.

He's done with you.

Right, it's time I start believing it, I disappear into the backstage and Sophia grins, holding her thumbs up, "Great work, darling!" She cheers and I smile, feeling satisfaction spreading through my body as I walk into the changing room.

And just when I'm unzipping my dress, a sound makes me pause as I whirl around in confusion, all that confusion seems to melt into shock as my lips part when i take in the scene in front of me.

Rowan tilts his head to the side, how the hell is he here? Let alone inside the backstage, no one is allowed except for the models, as if he's reading my mind, he shrugs nonchalantly.

"I have my ways." He states, I gulp, still not cooperating with what's happening, swallowing again as I stare at him, "What are you doing here?" I force out with a neutral tone that I'm thankful for.

A small smile tugs at his lips as he takes a step toward me, ruffling his brown curls with his fingers, I can't help following the gesture, his smile widens before he takes another step, his height hovers over mine and while I'm in high heels, only a few centimeters spare us.

"There are a lot of reasons for that." He answers after what seems like an eternity, he reaches out and so slowly tucks a strand of my hair behind my ears, the gesture seems to melt away any anger I tried to build against him in the past days.

"I missed you." He says instead, not sure if this is one of the reasons, his finger caresses my skin, so softly it's subtle, his thumb traces my jaw and his index continues prickling along my cheek, my body heats up.

Spine jerking and stomach flipping, "What are the reasons, Rowan?" I ask instead, not liking the turn this is taking, but god, sometimes it's just so fucking hard to keep pushing away when all he does is just push back, push harder.

"How I've missed the way you say my name." He realizes how clingy that sentence is since it's only been a week which is probably the reason behind his widening grin, and my thickened glare.

"This too, we have a lot of talking to do." He starts, tilting his head as his warm brown eyes stare right into mine, hard and sure, "I don't want to talk." After what seems like a long moment I finally gain my senses and speak.

Partially gain my senses.

He's back.
Why is he back?
For me?
Uh.

"We won't talk then." He says so casually, my brows furrow, just that? It's weird that he just gives it up like this, but I realize exactly what he just did as his hand reaches out in a second, cupping my nape before he smashes his lips down on mine.

All my thoughts seem to vanish, the bad ones only of course, the current ones are full of...stuff I wouldn't very much like to discuss at the moment, fuck, a moan slips from between my mouth and I gasp.

Pulling away, "People will hear." I warn, his lips tip upward, "Let them hear." He protests, voice raspy and full of his arousal that's spiking in those warm honey eyes, "Rowan, we can't—" I insist but he hovers a finger over my lips.

Shutting me up.

"Like fuck we can't, Don't you want this?" He questions, arching a brow, my cheeks heat up at the question, "You're cute when you're embarrassed, but I need an answer before this escalates, Angelina." He says as if I haven't already offered my consent before.

"I want it, but we can't do this...here, people can come in." I choke out, not even knowing what I'm saying, or what will happen for that matter, his lips lift further, "That's what makes this hotter, dirtier, You like it." He observes and I close my eyes from the embarrassment coursing through my fucking body that seems like it's on fire.

Literal fire.

"Fuck, you do." His tone drops, as if he's affected by that, he places his lips back on mine and I pull him closer, not getting enough, if that's even possible,
After a long moment of making out, his lips start descending down my neck.

He leaves kisses all over it, making my stomach flip , and my arousal spikes to another level as he starts leaning down.

Kneeling.

I tip my head backwards, too caught up in my pleasure as he unzips my dress, it falls to my calves and I'm left in my underwear, he slowly slips my panties off, at an incredibly tortuous pace.

Then his mouth meets my sex, and uncontrollably, a moan slips again from between my lips, fingers disappearing in his hair as I tug harshly at the thick strands as Rowan helps me reach my climax in no fucking time.

It's a bliss I've never experienced before.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

"Hold up." He says and places some shampoo in his hand, we're playing pretend, that's exactly what we're doing, we fucked, had dinner, and here we are, Rowan insisted on showering me.

It's too intimate, even more than the sex itself.

He slowly puts some shampoo in my hair, rubbing it in softly, it foams up and he continues doing that for a while, massaging my scalp pleasurably I can't help closing my eyes as I lean into his body.

I'm on his lap, in the bathtub, i don't know what's coming, and at this moment, I'm trying to just live in it, I don't want to destroy everything with thoughts and possibilities, but it's not as if there's a switch.

"You smell heavenly." He compliments, "Is that a compliment for me or for the shampoo?" I ask, even though it sounds like it's an attempted joke, I'm curious actually, "Always you." He shoots back instantly I can't help rolling my eyes.

After a long beat, he washes me and we're both standing up again, staring into each other's eyes, I stand on my tiptoes and plant a soft kiss on his lips, wanting to feel them on mine again, his face softens, the sharp features dimming beneath the light.

"Rowan." I let out, unable to keep my words to myself, "What, Angel?" He adds gently, as he continues washing me, "What will happen after this?" I just ask, Instead of the mess in my mind.

Will you leave again? Will I finally know the truth? Is there a reason for it in the first place? Will it hurt more? Will I be able to forgive you? Will you be able to say it? And more.

He smiles, it's tight, but it's genuine, he cups my cheeks and plants a kiss on my temple, resting his forehead against mine.

"You'll be mine." He says, my brows furrow, This isn't what I expected at all, "What?" I ask, giving away my confusion, "That's a possibility, but so is you becoming disgusted by me." His face twists in a painful realization, but he brushes it off with a forced smile.

What are you hiding, Rowan?

"I don't think that's possible." I admit, I cannot. Imagine feeling that way about him to begin with, he smiles weakly, "It will be after you hear the full story." He assures.

"When will that happen?" I ask, holding my breath.
"When I can say it." He explains.
My brows furrow, "What does that mean?"
"You don't need to know, but you'll know soon, Angelina, too soon." He assures before kissing me again.

This time, I kiss him back with so much force, afraid of what will happen when I finally learn the truth about all of this.

A vote is really appreciated 😔.
NEXT CHAPTER IS THE BIG REVEAL.