Thirty one

CHAPTER THIRTY ONE ANGELINA
So I did something I'm not sure if I'll regret.
I called Asher, so currently, here I am, waiting for him to arrive.

The wait itself is awkward as hell, but well, I won't complain, I'll take any distraction no matter what it is, the guy welcomed the invitation with open arms when I called him earlier too.

I felt comfortable with him more than I did with any man, excluding Rowan from that comparison because it'll never be fair if he's in it, no other guy will be able to make the way up to him.

Not with the way my body seemed to fit right with his at any mere contact, not with the way I melted in his arms and gave him my whole trust, no hesitation no doubt, I know that it'll never feel that way with anyone else.

But maybe it's time I start accepting it.

If that's possible.

The doorbell cuts off my thoughts and I stand up, breathing out as I stroll toward the door, opening it slowly to reveal a six foot three muscular man, Asher's face is filled with triumph for some unknown reason.

"It was too good, wasn't it?" He starts in his sure confident manner, i roll my eyes and open the door wider, "Believe me, that's not the matter." I raise an eyebrow, then lock the door behind us.

When I turn to look at him, his eyes are swallowing every part of my body, shamelessly as he eye-fucks me, "I'll take the lie for now, you look stunning." He adds in a flirty tone and i sigh in satisfaction at reaching my current goal.

I'm wearing a lingerie, quite literally, a red one with straps, it enhances my waist and back, and even though I look beautiful, I don't feel like it at any current moment, even after Asher's compliment.

I stroll toward him, not liking the turn of my thoughts as I approach him, placing my hands on his shoulders, his muscles tense beneath my touch and I stand on my tiptoes as I plant a kiss against his mouth.

He groans in approval and his hand reaches out, cupping my nape as he pulls me close, I breathe in his scent until that's all I can smell, my body slightly heats up but things don't escalate further.

He pulls back momentarily, his gray eyes studying my every feature, "Something's off." He states, arching an eyebrow, I shake my head in dismissal, "Nope, everything is great." I assure, smiling tightly.

He sighs, then places his mouth back on mine as his hand ascends over my back, tracing the bones clear in it, the gesture takes me aback, In a good way as I relax further in his touch.

After a moment of this. He hovers my legs over his waist, I tug him closer. Getting hotter and hotter, then he Carries me toward the bedroom before softly dropping me on the mattress.

He takes off his shirt and my eyes flit to the sharp defined bulk but I'm interrupted as he smashes his lips down on mine again, my fingers brush his long hair, thick strands slipping from between them.

I feel my muscles tensing further, I don't know what the fuck is wrong with me, I don't let that stop me as his lips conquer mine in a haze before he pulls back, I'm on his lap, on the bed.

It's a comfortable position if we're judging, however, he looks anything but as he searches my features for something, "What's wrong? I'm not going on like this, you're not getting comfortable." He insists, voice hard like he's already decided.

I glare, "I'm the one who called you here, I want this." I protest, he shakes his head, not giving this up in the slightest, then he tilts his head, "I don't give a fuck, your body isn't relaxing, which means that your mind isn't either, so yeah even if you're trying to convince yourself that you like this, you don't." He explains.