Chapter 7.

His hand was moving around her waist making her shiver. She was feeling goosebumps all over her body and he knew how she was feeling.

For the first time there was something some emotion in those honey brown orbs.

"Move." Her voice came barely above a whisper making his smirk to widen. His hand moved to the side of her waist and unknowingly she gripped his shirt.

He felt something on her skin and slided his hand under her top, she was completely oblivious of this situation. His fingers touched her bare skin and they both felt electric.

He removed it and his smirk widen more.

"Pepper spray." He showed her and chuckled. She gasped and was about to snatch it from him but he throwed it on the bed.

"James, leave me." This time her voice came out clear and a little cold.

"What if I don't?" He was trying to remove her hijab but she moved her head back with a glare.

He immediately stopped in the middle and moved back from her brushing his hairs in frustration.

She took a breath of relief and stepped back more. His back was facing her, she tried to take the knife from her ankle. She bend a little but stopped in the middle when he turned back to face her.

She stood straight seeing anywhere but him.

"I.." he stammered then cleared his throat.

"I'll show your room come." He said making her eyes widen, how can he listen to her words so easily.

He started going near the door but stopped in the middle and turned around when she called him.

"Wait."

He looked at her with raised eyebrow.

"Let me take my luggage."

"No need of that, just take what is useful."

She nodded and took out a dress, prayer mat and Quran.

"You read books?"

"This is Quran, the holy book of Muslims." She replied in a gentle voice making a warm feeling in his chest.

She never talked this calmly and softly. He nodded absentmindedly again getting lost in her face.

She looked up at him but he wasn't aware of that, he was just lost looking at her as if she is the most beautiful thing in the whole galaxy. As if there is no one except her. As if his world revolve around her.

He is mesmerized by her.

"James." She waved her hand infront of his face and he blinked few times getting back to reality.

"Yes yes."

She was the first woman who is making the Mafia King nervous. He gulped getting again lost in those eyes.

"James." She again called out this time a little louder than her normal tone.

"Go ahead."

"My room."

"Your room?" He ask confused.

"Weren't you showing my room?"

"Was I?" He didn't even registered what he was saying. The words were just slipping from his mouth like some jelly slipping from a hand.

"Ya Allah." She mumbled under her breath closing her eyes. As she closed her eyes he came back to his senses. He blinked a few times getting confused by his own actions.