Chapter 44.

Alex sat in his car and left from there, he looked at the time and sighed as it was already past midnight.

"She is gonna beat me to pulp." He mumbled to himself but chuckled thinking about her irritated and rage filled expressions.

He pressed the accelerator and started driving in full speed.

After more than 45 minutes he reached back to his destination, guards opened the gates and he parked the car inside.

He immediately ran inside and looked around. Not a single living being was present.

He climbed up the stairs taking three steps at a time and slowly opened his bedroom door.

He got froze on his spot looking at the view infront of him.

"Eira?" He called out in a low voice still his eyes fixed to his room.

"Where are you love?" He went inside, closing the door behind him.

Their room was fully decorated with candles and rose petals. Only the light from candles were illuminating the room.

He turned on the lights and looked around his room, searching for his sole peace.

"Eira?" He again called out searching in their walk in closet and washroom.

"Eira?" He went in the balcony and stood on his place looking at the decorated balcony.

There were two bean bags placed in the corner with the comforter, there was also a small glass table on which different types of snacks were placed.

His heart started beating erratically, he felt the negativity inside him not able to find her.

"Eira, if you think this is a joke then you are really gonna regret it." His words were cold but his voice got vulnerable.

He left his room and started searching in the whole mansion. He searched the dinning area, living room, kitchen, guest rooms.

He checked everywhere getting a little panic, he ran upstairs to the terrace but there was no one.

Something clicked his mind and he ran to the basement, thinking she might be practicing.

When he reached the training area there was no one. It was in pin drop silence.

His breathings were getting heavy. He ran back upstairs and started yelling for the maids.

"Where is Eira?" His voice was dark so does his eyes.

The confusion spread across the maids faces. They looked at eachother in confusion.

"Where is that bitch Bella?" He roared making them flinch.

One of the maid ran towards the servants quarter to call Bella, but there was no one even her belongings were missing.

"S-sir she isn't here...her belongings are..." He cut her in between taking out his revolver from his back pocket.

"That cunning little hoe." He brushed his hairs in frustration.

He called on Eira's phone but no one picked it.

"Start searching for Eira and if you don't find her I'm gonna kill you all." He was beyond furious but underneath that rage there was fear, fear of losing her.

He started calling her again and again. He went upstairs but when he heard the low ringtone he ran inside.

Her phone was on the bedside table beside the vase which was adorned with beautiful red roses and tulips.