Chapter 47.

Daniel parked the car near Adil's house. He got down and opened the door for him.

Alex didn't budged for a second, he was still holding her tightly unable to let her go even for a second.

"C'mon Alex." He spoke.

Alex just nodded but didn't utter a word nor moved an inch away from his place.

Daniel sighed and moved away from the door standing a little far from the car.

"You broke me and you should know this. You broke me Eira, you broke every bone of my body, you crushed my heart, you smashed every little cell of my body and you should be aware of this. You literally snatched the only thing which was the most valuable to me."

"You took away my everything, you are taking away my reason to breath. You are so cruel Eira more than I can ever become, you knew I am scared to lose you. You knew everything, you knew the value of your presence in my life still you choose to leave me alone."

"You are stubborn my stubborn Eira. You never gave up on anything, you are a fighter then why... Why did you gave upon yourself? Why didn't you show your stubbornness? Why did you choose to die..."

He tried to swallow the lump struck in his throat.

"You died... No you can't die... Eira how can you die.. Eira please... Please don't leave me Eira... It is so hard extremely hard to even imagine my life without you."

"What about the plans we made, what about the things we still have to do? What about the places we have to visit?"

"How dare you gave up on yourself. You can't do this to me.. You can't be this cruel to leave me in this condition. Eira I'm warning you...."

What a scene it was, on whom this complaints were dedicated to was sitting on his lap.

The one who is complaining is also holding the one who was the reason of this complaints.

He was crying continuously hiding his face in her. His breathing were getting really heavy, he was feeling as if a huge mountain is placed on his heart, stopping it from pumping blood.

He couldn't able to believe it yet that he lost his most precious person this easily.

With that he heard someone calling for him, snapping him back to deadliest reality.

He looked up from her and it was Adil and Daniel. They both had tears.

Alex's eyes were bloodshot, his nose and ears got red and there were stains of tears on his entire face, even after crying like this for an hour there was no bound to stop it.

Adil was clearly taken aback looking at Alex's condition, he knew that Alex love her but looking at him crying like this for her was a whole new thing.

"Let's get inside." Adil spoke after a lot of courage.

Alex look at him then back at Eira's body and gave a small nod. He didn't let anyone to touch her and climbed out of the car.

He was taking small steps so that he can hold her for few more seconds than needed.

"Give her to us son, there are few things to do."

He immediately shook his head like a child tightening his grip on her.

Daniel sighed and came a little near him.

"Stay away she hate when others come this close to her." Alex spoke in anger taking a step back.

This time Adil came towards him.

"I'm her Father right? Let's not wait more. Her soul needs to rest as soon as possible." Adil spoke softly with tears in his eyes.