Chapter 33.

It's been two months now and their relation got too strong to the extend that no one can break them apart.

He totally changed from what he was in a beautiful way. He stopped drinking and he barely killed anyone in these two months. His company was in huge profit and he was enjoying his life with his wife.

Eira was busy in her work, her hospital were having numerous patients and the doctors were cooperative, she was happy in her life.

He often used to sit with her and listen her Quran recitation or some of her religious talks. He still find it so difficult but her recitation strangely calms him down.

It became his daily routine to pick her up from her work and to listen her talks about her day.

He was taking it slow at her pace keeping his lust aside.

It was around 11 pm and he was waiting for her outside her hospital. She came out running and sat in his car breathing heavily.

"I'm sorry." She said breathing heavily making him chuckle.

"It doesn't matter tigress." He bend towards her and buckle up the seat belt making her blush.

"So, how was your day? Tired?" He asked softly turning on the ignition.

She started talking about her day in detail and he was listening her with a smile glancing at her time to time.

"How was your day?" She asked back.

"Same as usual everything is fine." He replied softly.

"No murders?" She asked sarcastically making him chuckle.

"No murders."

"Alexa you know what happened today?" She asked with a grin, knowing he doesn't like that name for a minute.

"What happened master?" He asked back shaking his head making her laugh.

She always tease him knowing he get irritated but was unaware of the fact that secretly he enjoys when she call him that.

They talked for some more minutes and got down of their car as they reached their mansion.

They went upstairs and got freshen up. They were now eating their dinner.

"Alexaa." She called with a grin making him roll his eyes.

"How can this assistant help you master?"

She giggled making him smile.

"Can we skip today's training." She asked batting her eye lashes making an innocent look with a pout making him fall for her all over again.

"No." He tried to say in a cold voice but it didn't came as he thought.

"Pleaseee plwease."

He was trying so hard to ignore her but was falling in her tricks.

"Just an hour."

"I'm so tired lex please."

"No."

"You are so bad." She almost whined keeping her head on the table.

"Eira."

"My practice got in vain, how on earth they show that puppy eyes and wrap the male leads. They are just over dramatic." She said shaking her head in disappointment.

She was unaware that it almost worked on him.

"You want to wrap me?" He asked raising his eyebrows hiding his smile.

"Oh no no I don't." She hurriedly said with widen eyes making him laugh.

"Okay off for today, but be ready tomorrow after your morning prayer. No puppy eyes tomorrow." He said with a smirk.