Chapter 30.

"How can I beat you, I can never I'm not like my Father I'm not him. I can never lay a finger on you... I am not him...I can't...."

He started rambling getting panicked. This made Eira to taken aback.

"I'm not him..I can't beat you...I can't be like him...I can't make you suffer like mom...I am not like my Father...I can't hurt my woman..I..." 

He was rambling to himself pacing in the room.

"Hey relax you are not him relax." Eira immediately hugged him.

"I'm not him...I promise..I can't do that....I can't make you suffer like mom.. I can't be like him, I..I promised mom...I.."

"Calm down Alex calm down. You are not him see I'm not hurt, you didn't hurt me I'm fine." She mumbled softly caressing his hairs.

"You were afraid.. You got scared of me... Mom was scared of him too and you...."

"Shush shush I'm not scared of you and you aren't him relax Alex."

With that door opened and Daniel came inside, he was taken aback seeing Alex.

"Eira I am not like my Father I promise to you...I can't beat you...I am not that cruel I am not..."

"Alex Alex take deep breaths for me please. I know you are not him and you can't hurt me that way I know. Just calm down please."

He hugged her back tightly hiding his face in her shoulder.

"Calm down take deep breaths you are not him, no one can be like him. Huh!"

He nodded slowly, trying to breath normally. He was hugging her tightly as if she will leave him if he leave her even for a second.

"Alex relax." She gently brushed the back of his hairs and caressed his back.

After few minutes he totally calmed down but didn't left her.

"Are you fine now?" She asked softly in a whisper. They were unaware of Daniel's presence.

He nodded and moved from her looking down. She cupped his face tip toed herself and gently kissed his cheek making him taken aback.

"You are so much better than him, you can never be him and I can never be like your mother. You know me if you beat me I'll beat you back I will not be like your mother to endure it and I even know you are not like your Father. He is worst you are not. You might be bad not worst." She said with a grin making him laugh.

"I'm sorry baby." He whispered.

She just shook her head with a slight smile.

"Thank you Eira." They both got startled by the voice.

They turned around to see Daniel.

"Thank you so much." He repeated himself again.

"Why would you thank me?"

"Because.." he stopped himself from saying it.

"Alex go and sleep for sometime you look like shit." Daniel said with a chuckle.

Alex's eyes were fixed on Eira.

"Stop hurting yourself more." He mumbled looking at her knuckles.

She looked at him and nodded with a slight smile.

They all went up stairs and Alex layed on the bed. He was drained out mentally and it immediately made him sleep.

"Eira." Daniel's voice snapped her.

"You are really so brave."

She looked at him confused.

"He rarely gets panic attacks but it will be so hard to calm him and the only thing which calm him down was he becoming unconscious by draining all of his energy. This is the first time I'm seeing him getting stable by the panic attack."