Chapter 84.

She started running with all of her life left in her, she was running towards her father's house as it was at run-able distance.

She was breathing heavily by running this fast, she went inside the gate of her house and started banging the door in fear.

She looked back thinking someone might be following her, she again started banging the door and within minutes it got opened revealing Adil.

He looked at her in complete shock, he couldn't even believe what he was seeing but soon came back to reality.

"Abbu!!" She hugged him tightly and started crying, unable to hold back any tears now.

Adil wasn't able to lift his finger, he never in his wildest dream thought, he could able to meet his dead daughter.

His hands started trembling and tears were brimming in his eyes unable to think of anything.

She clutched his shirt more tightly and was sobbing hard on his chest feeling safe and protected in her father's embrace.

"Abbu." She started hiccuping trembling badly as the flashbacks of Chris came back again.

This made Adil to come back in his senses and with his shaky hands he held her and closed his eyes mumbling millions of Alhamdulillah and Allah hu Akbar.

He hugged her back even tighter thinking it was his dream, he was holding her gently yet tightly, fearing he might lose her again.

He pulled himself to look at her and his heart clenched looking at her state, she was completely covered with bruises.

"Abbu Alex please." She said in between her hiccups, she knew in this moment only he could save her from those monsters.

Adil nodded slightly and took her inside, he was about to close the door but a hand on the door stopped him.

Eira started trembling thinking of it as Chris, the door opened fully and a few huge built up men entered the house.

Adil stood in front of Eira and she held his arm tightly in fear. They took the gun out and pointed towards him signalling him to be quiet.

One of them held Eira by her arm and pulled her towards them, Adil was trying so hard to release his daughter from their grip but one of them shot his leg.

Eira screamed in pain and they heard footsteps approaching towards them. It was Ayesha. She looked at everyone in complete shock.

Her eyes then landed on Eira and she got stunned in her place, she was froze completely unable to move a little inch.

Everything happened so fast and now three of them were on gun points kneeling in front of them.

Both Adil and Ayesha were trying to protect Eira with their lives, they were hugging her tightly and she was trying so hard not to cry.

She felt complete after months and was in peace in their warm embrace. She already tried everything and asked them to let her parents go but they didn't listen to her pleas.

She was trying to sneak the phone and call Alex but before she could move a muscle they took their phones.

Her life was like a complete rollercoaster, she was about to take a knife from her ankle but the main door opened.

Their heads snapped in that direction and Eira's eyes widened looking at Stefan. He came inside closing the door behind him.

He looked at Eira and started laughing, he sat on the couch and one of the guards pushed her near his leg.