Chapter 57.

It's been six months now and Umar's life totally changed as if he evolved into a new species, a new version of his.

He went abroad for these 6 months and today he was coming back to his home country.

He got promoted and his income doubled, he was getting settled and his conditions were getting better. Even though he could afford numerous luxuries now but he wasn't wasting his money.

He wasn't even interested in spending money like he used to do before.

In these six months he learnt so many lessons. Even though he was living in abroad he would take his time out to listen to the sessions of Imam Hamza.

Imam Hamza used to record it on his request and whenever he used to get free time he would listen to it and it always brought him inner peace.

Slowly the thoughts of Eira was leaving him alone but whenever he gets tired and if something burdening him the thoughts of her automatically come back in his mind.

It rarely happens and sometimes he imagines her and talks to her about random things, his heart knows that he was imagining her but those few minutes would bring him inner peace.

"Assalam ul alaikum Umar." Imaad hugged him tightly.

"Walikum as salaam." He replied back and they both pulled apart.

"Look at this charm." Imaad teased and Umar rolled his eyes.

He took one of the bag from his hand and they both exited the airport.

They climbed in Imaad's car and he was driving while talking about random things.

"So, how was the trip buddy?"

"You are saying as if I went there to enjoy." Umar replied shaking his head and Imaad grinned looking at his annoyed face.

"Anyways how..." They started talking and after 1 hour they reached to Umar's apartment.

They took his luggage up to his apartment and sat on the couch leaning their heads back.

"Thanks man." Umar whispered.

"Well your thankfulness can be accepted by a good meal." Imaad replied with a grin and Umar shook his head getting done by his behaviour.

"Where do you wanna eat?"

"You can take me tomorrow but today we are going at my place for dinner."

"No, thanks."

"C'mon man Mariya made several dishes for you."

"Ya Allah why did you trouble her you are well aware that, I don't eat heavy dinner."

Imaad glared at him with displeased look.

"Okay, fine. Can I take a bath atleast?" He asked in a mocking way.

"Yes, but you have only 2 minutes." Imaad ordered in a demanding tone.
Umar stopped in his tracks and looked back at him with raised eyebrows trying to hide his amused expressions.

"What were you saying?" Umar asked taking a step towards him as if he will crush him down.

"You look so dominating and intimidating man, if I didn't know about you I would've thought you as a gangster or better a serial killer." Imaad stated looking at the one with the most dominating aura.

"What are your thoughts on Mafia?" He asked trying not to laugh.

"You can't be that cruel. Can you?" He got deep in his thoughts.

"So you mean serial killer is better than Mafia?"

"Ofcourse."

"How?" Umar was enjoying this conversation, he sat on the couch and looked at him.