Chapter 61.

His question startled her, she stood up immediately to go from there, she was trying to avoid this question.

"Eira please wait." He too got up from his place and stood infront of her.

"Please Eira end my misery and just tell me this. Am I still your husband?" He asked again, his voice came out so vulnerable.

She looked up at him and there was fear in her eyes which made him confuse.

"I promise love, I'll never hurt you and...."

"I know." She mumbled.

"Then please say me Eira please just say yes or no or atleast nod. Please anything love please."

She looked directly in his eyes trying to find something but the only thing she got was pure and complete love, there was hope and even fear.

"Am I still yours?" He asked again.

She nodded looking deeply in his eyes and he finally took a breath which he was holding from a long time.

He felt complete, he felt as if there is a reason for him to live. He was overjoyed with happiness and the feeling was unspeakable.

"Eira." His voice almost choked and there were tears brimming in both of their eyes.

Everything was blurred for them except for each other.

His phone started ringing again, making him really frustrated. He took his phone out and was about to throw it but she held his hand with a chuckle.

"You haven't changed." She mumbled with a smile.

His eyes were fixed on her hand which was holding his fingers, her lean delicate fingers were wrapped around his index and middle fingers, she looked so warm and delicate on his cold and manly hand. She immediately removed her hand and looked down.

"KATHERINE." Anastasia's voice startled her and she flinched.

"I'll kill that woman." Umar clenched his jaw seeing his love getting scared.

"No." She whispered and started walking from there and he was following her with a huge grin plastered on his face.

He still couldn't believe that she was still his and most importantly she is alive. There were numerous questions in his mind but the only important thing matters to him was her presence.

He looked at his fingers where she touched and a big smile crept on his face. He looked at her back but was unable to notice her stiffness because of fear.

They reached after few minutes and Anastasia held her arm in a rough grip, she didn't saw Umar was behind her.

"You bitch I told you if the food is not ready...." She was stopped in the middle when Umar removed her hand from Eira's arm.

"I warned you not to touch her." He roared in anger holding Eira's hand and pulling her little beside him.

She looked at their hands then at his face, he was waiting for the confirmation that he was still her husband and whether he have his rights still reserved, and now after knowing he can still hold her and it won't be a sin, he couldn't wait for another minute.

"Mr Jabir you don't know who she is. She is that monster's wife who was a bastard and a murderer.." she got stopped in the middle by a loud voice.

Eira slapped her with all of her force and as it's impact she literally fell on the floor. She was messing with the tigress all this time.

"Do not utter a word about my husband." The Queen was finally back after years.

Umar had a proud smile looking at his love finally gaining back her confidence, whereas Anastasia was looking at her with horrified expressions.