Chapter 15.

It was around 5 pm, Eira took a shower and offered her prayers getting ready for her reception. Alex already appointed a professional makeup artist and hair stylist but she denied it.

She did some light makeup, she would wear niqab but for herself she did makeup. She wore a satin hijab and secured it with a pin. She checked the door, to make sure it was lock and wore her gown.

It was a white colour, floor length net gown, with full sleeves. The gown had a self design enhancing it's beauty.

She looked like a fairy wearing all white. She was fixing her hijab when a knock came on the door. She got up and opened the door after asking who it was.

She opened the door with a smile, he looked at her and froze on his spot. Their eyes met and the moment left like forever. She had a soft smile looking at him.

"Get in Alex." She spoke gently, snapping him back to his senses.

He came inside and closed the door behind him.

He was wearing a suit, it had a white shirt, jet black waist coat and a matching colour coat and pant. He wasn't wearing any bow or tie, his three of the shirt buttons were open.

"Are you done?" He asked.

"Yes, almost." She went near her dressing table to take her niqab. She was a little hurt, not getting any compliment from him.

She herself looked pretty and elegant in her eyes, then why did he not compliment her like he usually do, even in her most casual dress.

She shrugged off this thoughts and was about to wear her satin white colour niqab but got stopped listening his voice.

"Why are you wearing that on the reception?" She found his tone getting cold.

"Alex, what's wrong? Why are you behaving like this?" She asked softly standing infront of him.

He looked her from top to bottom and gulped, unable to hide how much beautiful, classy and elegant she was looking. As usual he was getting lost in her.

"Alex." She whispered taking a step closer towards him.

"I meant, for the Mafia reception you have to hide your face so, it's fine not to wear here. It's not like anyone will get to know your real identity."

"Real identity?" She asked and stood just an inches away from him.

His whole body started heating seeing her this close, he was controlling himself not to kiss her plumpy and pink lips right now. He was controlling himself so much not to push her on the bed and spend the rest of the night.

"What's wrong Alex? My real identity? What are you saying?"

He cleared his throat brushing his neatly geld hairs into messing it completely, making him look more devilishly handsome.

She kept her hands in air, for few seconds but got on his chest. She carefully and gently button up two of his shirt buttons leaving the first one by making sure not to touch his bare chest.

She smiled so widely in her head, getting her work done by buttoning up his two buttons which was now hiding his bare chest. She never liked the men who used to dress up like that, showing the extra skin then needed.

She wanted to do so casually not trying to make it a big deal, she doesn't wanted him to get to know that she hate this type of dressing. But after doing her work she find him so handsome and irresistible.

She moved back a little not making it too obvious.

On the other hand Alex's breath stopped so does his mind and heart. He was unable to breath. She unknowingly activated the most cruel beast inside him.