Chapter 70.

"What's wrong love?" He asked again.

"Umar, I don't know how to act around you."

The wall she built around herself in these past 4 years was finally breaking down by him.

He froze for a second listening to her.

"And?" He spoke softly caressing her hands with his thumb and looking at her face.

"I'm not like before."

"And?"

"I'm not the same girl who you lov.." she stopped in the middle from saying it.

Her heart beats became erratic and her hands got cold, it was the first time that she wanted to talk about herself about her feelings.

"Anything else?" He asked calmly holding her hands in his warm ones as he felt her hands getting cold.

She shook her head unable to say anything else.

"Okay, can you look at me." His tone was completely calm and soft.

She hesitated at first but eventually looked up at him. His calm face was calming her a little.

"Eira, why would you even act in front of me be your own self love. You might not be like before but do you think I'm the same. Everything changed love and no one can be the same as before."

He was trying to remove all of her insecurities and was giving her assurance.

"And about the girl I loved." He said and she forgot to breathe.

"Eira, I know I've completely changed from before maybe by appearance, maybe by thoughts even by the way I used to talk. Everything changed in me and I'm not denying that."

"But there is still one thing in its place and that is my heart. The love and respect for you, everything changed and might change in future too but this heart and the one living in it will always be you."

"No one can ever take that place, no one can even stand to take your place Eira. How can I unlove you okay crap that how can I even love you less? Eira you are one of my most valuable gifts from Allah do you think I'll ever think for a second of loving you less."

"Maybe you don't stand in the first place of my list, but your place is still intact."

Tears were continuously rolling down her eyes listening to everything but his last statement froze her completely and her hands started shivering thinking about other girls in his list.

"Don't you want to ask who it might be?" He asked softly and wiped her tears.

He was holding her hands to his chest silently warming her hands.

"Who?" She asked in a shaky voice and her breath was getting heavy.

He opened his mouth to say something but she closed her eyes immediately in fear of listening to the other girl's name.

"Allah." He whispered and she immediately opened her eyes in complete shock.

"Yes love, I love him more than you because without him we are nothing and he granted you to me. I'm so thankful to him and thanking Allah will never be enough for giving you back in my miserable life."

She was beyond shocked by this, this might be the last answer she thought she would listen to from him.

Seeing her getting froze like this he pulled her closer in his embrace and started caressing her back lovingly.

"I love you Eira, and this love of mine for you can never die not even in the future. Our kids can never take your place so don't worry and you might change totally but for me you will always be the only one."