Chapter 45.

"Alex."

"What?" He was beyond furious.

It has been around more than 6 months now and he still could not able to find her.

Physically he got weaker and lean. There were bags under his eyes as he barely slept for more than 3 hours a day.

He was having severe breakdowns his mood was always foul and filled with rage.

He searched every single inch of the country including neighbouring countries. He even commanded other countries Mafias to search Eira.

His buisness started facing huge loses.

His daily routine and only aim was to find about her but after failing everyday for straight six months he lost his senses.

He killed many in the name of searching. He wiped 27 gangs in this six months, he lost the count of how many homo sapiens he was killing in a day.

He became a cruel beast, today he lost all his control as today was their first anniversary.

Their memories were the only happy piece in his miserable life. The humanity and sanity of his life was missing leaving him alone to become the most heartless person alive on this Earth.

Daniel and Alex were having numerous fights, they even beaten eachother cruelly.

Most of the time Daniel was trying to control himself but the furious Alex wasn't doing any favour.

"Turn on the TV." Daniel said coldly glaring at Alex.

Alex glared back at him, he marched towards him and this time Daniel was ready to punch him back more forcely.

But what he did next made him froze on his spot, never in his wildest dreams Daniel thought this.

Alex came forward and hugged Daniel. He was totally drained both emotionally and physically.

"Everything will be fine Alex." Daniel hugged him and started patting his back.

"I'm tired Danny I'm so tired I want her, I can't live now without her. I want to hold her again, I'm craving for her presence just for even a mere second."

This was the first time in this six months that he was trying to show something show some emotions.

"Daniel it is so difficult, her absence is destroying me from inside. It is eating me alive, now I can't even breath properly her face is roaming in my mind, her voice is ringing in my ears, my skin is craving for that little soft touch of hers, whenever I close my eyes all I see are those honey brown orbs of hers."

"My house is filled with her memories my room is filled with her laughs and giggles, that practice room is filled with her excited face, every corner of my house is haunting me. Every corner of it are giving me flashbacks of her, fucking my wardrobe or even my clothes are filled with her memories."

"Her sweet smell faded from her pillow, her eyes are haunting me, making me beg to call for her. What if she is in danger or what if she is waiting for me. I couldn't able to find the girl I love. It is back to square one when Amber and mom left me alone. Now Eira my only happiness is not with me, it's eating me from inside."

"Why is it always me? The only girl who meant everything to me is not with me. I am not doing anything for her, I'm sitting here like a rock. She is far away from me."

Daniel was silent letting him to say everything he was feeling, letting the pain out.

Alex was rambling like a mad man pacing around the room, Daniel was grievous looking at his childhood bestfriend.