Chapter 52.

Umar parked the car in the parking lot of his apartment and got down with his love.

He held her hand and took her towards the lift.

"You think it will be alright for me to stay in your flat?" She asked and he stopped in his tracks and looked at her.

"What is wrong in that?" He asked softly cupping her cheeks.

"Like, you know our..." She stopped unable to complete her sentence.

Umar looked at her with perplexed looks.

"What's wrong love?" He asked again softly.

"What if they get to know about our relation?" Her voice came just above a whisper.

"There is nothing wrong in our relation, so stop worrying unnecessary." He tried to assure her and took her near the elevator and climbed up to his floor.

Her hand was still in his and he was gently caressing the back of her hand with his thumb.

They got inside and he locked the door behind him.

"I'll leave now, don't do any household chores and take rest. If you want anything just call me okay?"

"Okay." She nodded with a soft smile.

Umar went inside the kitchen and came out after few minutes keeping two plates on the dinning table.

"Come let's eat first." He said and sat on his chair, she came beside him and sat on the left side of his.

He started eating but she was busy in admiring him, he looked at her and smiled and told her to eat.

"I've to leave early today, don't do the dishes I'll wash later." He said and got up from his seat, he looked at her and gently pecked her forehead and went inside the kitchen keeping his plates in the sink.

She was carefully observing his every move with a smile plastered on her face.

He got ready and came out from his bedroom. Her eyes were fixed on his well built body.

"I'll leave now." He said and kissed her cheek.

"Complete your food."

She nodded with a never ending smile on her face, he smiled back unable to hide his smile while looking at her.

He wore his shoes and was about to go.

"Lex."

He stopped on his tracks listening to that name, he got stiffened and he forgot to breath. He looked back at her.

"Don't call me that." His tone changed.

"What should I call you other than your name? You are my Alex." She said with a smile.

He felt as if his soul left his body listening her.

"Don't call me that, I'm not Alex." He said with gritted teeth and left the apartment, she got confused for a second but shrugged it off.

Umar sat in his car and kept his head on the steering wheel thinking about the incident happened 2 years ago.

Flash backs:

Alex closed his eyes and was unconscious due to severe blood loss.

With that few of his men came running in his direction, these were the 4 men who got ordered to take the girls to the safe place.

After completing their duty and making sure that girls were in safe hands they came back but the view infront of them shook their soul.

Two of them came towards Alex and two of them went near Daniel.