Chapter 51.

2 years later.

"Umar."

"Umar where are you man?"

"Coming." The voice echoed from the cabin.

"We are getting late Umar, let's go."

"I'll come directly to the venue, I've some work."

"What work?"

"Some personal work."

"You and your personal work." Imaad rolled his eyes looking at his bestfriend.

They got down and took their cars and drove in different direction. Umar glanced at his watch and parked the car getting down from his car.

He went straight inside the mosque and offered his prayers.

He then got up wore his shoes and got in his car driving for his other destination.

After about 15 minutes he reached to his destination and climbed out of his car.

He started walking and stopped in his usual spot, he got on his knees and sat comfortably looking at her with a smile.

"How are you doing love? I missed you so much today." He mumbled with a smile and removed a twig which got struck in her hair.

"Our company got the new project so, they held a party. I wanted to meet you before going there." He sat comfortably on the ground.

"You know today's lunch was better than yesterday's. I think the boss is really happy because of the new project. Everyone was saying I'll get promoted but I think otherwise."

"You know Imaad always ask about my personal work."

"What will you tell him in reply?" She ask and he look back at her with a soft smile.

"I don't want to tell him, not only him I don't want to tell anyone."

"About me?" She asked with a raised eyebrows.

"Yes, because I don't want to talk anything about you infront of anyone. You are reserved only for me."

"Yeah silly, I'm reserved for you." She giggled making him chuckle.

"When will you be back?" She asked and he felt peace looking at her.

"Tomorrow."

"Promise this Mr."

"Promise my love." He gently pecked her forehead and she leaned in his touch.

"Allah Hafiz I'll leave now." He mumbled, she nodded and moved back with a soft smile.

"Allah Hafiz take care."

He nodded and walked out with a soft smile on his face.

He started driving and within 10 minutes of the drive he reached his apartment.

He took the lift and got up to his floor, he unlock the door and got inside unbuttoning his shirt, he throwed the shirt near the laundry and went inside the washroom to take a warm shower.

He immediately felt calm feeling the warm water on his cold body, he closed his eyes in relaxation.

After about 15 minutes he came out and took his clothes from his wardrobe.

He wore one of his suit and left the upper button open, he buttoned his sleeves and combed his hairs.

He took the perfume and sprayed it on his wrist and the sides of his neck. He then wore his watch and straightened the collar of his inner shirt.