Chapter 3.

Alex was covered in blood not his own but the person infront of him. His both the hands were cut and dropped on the ground.

His one eye ball was rolled in a corner and his toes were missing. The man was dipped in his blood, his chair was surrounded by his own blood.

He still had his life in his body, he begged for hours to stop but Alex turned into a deaf. How do you think the fate will be of a man who shot the king.

Within a second he slit his throat and wiped the blood from his face and hands. His mask was still on his face, his hairs were messy and his dark blue orbs were cold, colder than antartica.

He kicked his life less body and went out. He went in his basement room and sat there massaging his temple.

He sighed in frustration and leaned back on the chair closing his eyes. His constant headaches were getting worse day by day.

With that a message popped up on his phone screen. He took it and sat straight reading the message.

Name: Eira Noor
Age: 25
Status: single
Profession: Doctor
Religion: Islam

She lives with her parents, there are no siblings. No one ever saw her face not even her neighbours. She is a black belt in karate and presently learning boxing. Till date record of hers was beating 20 men in a week near her neighborhood. She lives there from 18 years. She is a general surgeon. There is no word like male in her life except her father. She is often seen in the nearby park of her house on Saturday evenings training kids for free. She doesn't have any friends nor any relatives in her contact. Her father is a owner of small shop and a Muslim priest. Her mother's information is unknown. She is working in hospital from past 6 years even though she was just a student. She got 52 marriage proposal in 3 years but it got denied and the reason is unknown. She often found in her lawn or terrace. Her hospital timings are from 9 am to 10 pm but on weekends it's 10 am to 5 pm. She is often found working overtime. In hospital she always wears mask and the other time her face will be covered by her veil. There are so many rumours on her, she is a role model of many girls in her neighborhood and a dream of many boys.

'52' Alex was little shocked by this. He had a smirk reading about her. He transferred the cash to his man for collecting the information in time. He was getting more and more curious about her. His mind was roaming with so many things.

His phone started ringing and he took the call without caring to look at the caller id. He kept the phone near his ear and closed his eyes as he was feeling so tired.

"Sir, Mr Johnathan is in the office, he is searching for you." Alex sighed listening his father's name.

"Tell him I'm at home." Alex spoke in his cold voice and cut the call.

His full name is Alex James Jonathon. There were two different sides of him like two different world.

A cruel, mysterious, monstrous, devil Mafia King. He was known as Alex in this world. His this side was only known to his father and his friend Daniel Hudson. No one ever saw his face not even his men. He was a defination of mysterious in this world.

His other side was, A cold, arrogant, devilishly handsome, grumpy and filthy rich CEO of the multi billionaire companies. He is known as James Jonathon in this world. Every state has his atleast one branch. Though it was passed to him by his father but he took it to another level. At the time when his Father was CEO there was only two branches but Alex made it to another level.

Like Eira he is also a role model to many boys and a dream of many many girls but there worlds are totally different and opposite to eachothers.

She is a pious and religious girl, he is a heartless and dominating guy. But one thing is common in them that is they are tough atleast infront of the world.