Chapter 36.

It's been almost 4 hours now, Alex and Eira were sleeping peacefully in eachothers embrace on the couch in her cabin.

After their prayers they talked for a while and slept after Eira checked upon Daniel.

It was more than 24 hours that they didn't took a nap and now they were sleeping soundly.

Eira was snuggled up to him searching for the warmth and his hands were wrapped around her securely .

She moved a little and groaned in pain as she fell on the ground. She massaged the back of her head groaning in pain.

She sat on the floor and looked at him and instantly a smile crept on her face. She layed her head on the couch looking at his sleeping face, he looked like an adorable child sleeping without any concern.

Unknowingly she slept in her same position.

After about three more hours passed he stirred in his sleep and opened his eyes. He looked beside him and was taken aback looking at her.

He kissed her cheek and layed back looking at her beautiful face which he couldn't get tired and bored off.

He remembered how she helped him in praying and a throaty chuckle escaped his mouth thinking how excited she got just by a small act unaware of the fact that it was a huge step for her.

After few minutes she opened her eyes and their eyes met, and like everytime they got lost in eachother. He gently caressed her cheek and pecked her lips making her blush profusely.

"Why were you sleeping down?" He asked, she sat straight and he did too.

"I fell." She mumbled.

He looked at her for a minute and burst into laughters after a second. She slapped on his knee and stood up from the floor.

"Oh my God you are so adorable." He said with a chuckle.

She glared at him and went near her table. He was still looking at her with a grin.

"You should have slept on me rather than beside me." He voiced out with a smirk going near her.

"You are too much." She shook her head and was looking at one of the patient's charts.

He snaked his arms around her waist and kept his face in the crook of her neck which was covered by her hijab.

"Don't you have work?" She asked trying to go from him but he didn't let her.

"I killed my PA yesterday." He stated casually but she got stiffen on her place.

He sighed and sat on her table looking deeply in her eyes. He gently took her hands in his caressing her knuckles.

"It was important."

"Alex, killing someone will never be important."

"It was trust me."

"You could've warned her." She tried to take her hands away from him but he didn't let her.

"Her Father was trying to get information about my identity."

"So you killed them?"

He nodded and he noticed the hurt and disappointment in those honey brown orbs.

"Even I know your real identity." She whispered not looking at him.

"Eira, you know I'll die before laying a finger on you which can harm you. You are my wife my love."

"What if she was also someone's love? Alex killing is not the only solution."

"Yeah, but sometimes it is. They were trying to come after you."