Chapter 72.

It was around 5 am and he woke up, a huge smile crept upon his face looking at his girl snuggled up in his warmth.

He gently caressed her arm and she leaned closer to him and smiled in her sleep, he chuckled at that and pecked the tip of her nose.

He attached his forehead to hers with a smile on his face, his happiness has no bounds looking at the beauty in front of his eyes.

"I love you tigress." He mumbled softly and kissed her cheek.

He carefully took his hand from under her head and replaced it with the pillow, he slowly and very carefully moved from her and tucked her in.

He went to the washroom and after a few minutes he came back and changed his clothes to offer his prayers.

He slowly went out of his room closing the door behind him.

He went out to the mosque and after offering his Fajr prayers, he went to the gym. It was almost a week that he didn't go to work out.

At around 8 am he was finally done and was going back to his apartment.

He got inside and came straight in the room to freshen up but what he saw made him freeze on his spot looking at her.

She was sitting in a corner curled up like a ball and was trembling badly.

He immediately went towards her and sat on his knees in front of her.

"Eira." He called her softly.

She got startled and looked up at him, his heart stopped for a second looking at her. She was crying and her eyes and nose turned red due to continuous crying.

He slowly forwarded his hand in her direction and stroked her hair, as if it was a turning point for her.

She immediately wrapped her hands around his neck and hugged him tightly and started crying.

She lacked someone's presence all this time but now she wasn't alone, she had that someone who would do anything to protect her.

Umar was taken aback by this but he didn't stop caressing her back and stroking her hair.

"It's okay love."

"Everything is fine. It's alright."

He was soothingly whispering in her ear.

She tightened his grip around him trying to feel the warmth of his, he pulled her closer as she was trembling really badly.

"It's okay it's okay. Calm down Eira."

She was crying uncontrollably making his heart ache. He wanted to calm her down but she wasn't calming down even after 15 minutes.

"Umar, I'm not a... murderer." She spoke in a shaky voice and he froze for a minute.

He immediately composed himself.

"I know love I know."

"He...he said because of me they...they died." She hiccuped.

"I'm not a murderer. Umar... Trust me please."

"He killed them...I could've saved them... But I didn't...I was scared...I wanted to save them... Umar they died because of me."

"There was blood....a lot of blood..they were pooled up in the blood Umar."

"He .. He killed them..he shot them... He said it was my fault.... He even said he will come after you... Umar I promise I tried to help them...but they died."

"He was coming.... after you he said he will... Kill everyone I cared for... Umar they were coming after me."

"It's okay it's okay. Calm down. No one will come near you." He was shocked, furious, and concerned.