Chapter 26.

It's been three month now of their marriage. She started going to her hospital and working how she always dreamt about.

Alex already hired many doctors beforehand so she doesn't have more work to herself.

Their relation was getting better, they used to tease eachother a lot but being in the limits.

Eira used to talk about some religious talks trying to invite him to the religion but he wasn't showing any interest.

She became more comfortable in his presence. He was not trying to do anything which can make her feel uncomfortable. He was controlling himself more and more.

In this week they haven't spend more time together as he has work in his office as well as in Mafia.

They found the mouse and he killed him and his boss.

As said Stefan was thrown at the bank of waste treatment plant in unconscious state. He doesn't even have any idea who made him suffer.

Eira even met her parents several times and they even invited them for dinner.

"Eira."

"Eira, where are you?"

"Eira."

Alex started shouting her name as soon as he entered the house.

"Coming coming." Her voice came from the corner and she came running down from the stairs.

"What's wrong Alex?" It was unusual that he came this early.

"Get ready fast, we are going for dinner."

"Dinner? Why?"

"To eat Eira, now c'mon get ready fast or I'll take you in this."

She nodded and went upstairs. It was only 10 minutes and she came down fully ready. As usual she was covered from to bottom.

"Done."

She nodded.

He took her hand and interwined their fingers, he was gently caressing the back of her hand making her feel calm.

He opened the door of his Rolls-Royce for her and she got in saying a quick thank you. He sat in the driving seat and started the ignition.

"Where are we going?" She asked sitting comfortably in the seat.

"It's a surprise little tigress."

"Alex, you know that happened today."

"What happened?"

She started talking about unusual things of hospital. He was listening her with a smile on his face. It was getting it like their daily routine.

She used to talk and say about her day and he would listen. Sometimes sharing his busy schedule with her.

"How was your day?" She asked.

"It was actually good, no unnecessary meetings nor any unwanted murders. Overall it was peaceful."

"Alex, I have this question from a long time."

"What question?"

"What will happen if your identity get revealed? You are more powerful than those officers and all then why are you scared."

"Scared is the last word you should use I'm not scared of anyone. If they know about my identity then the risk will increase more. They will know about your real identity and come after you thinking you might be my weakness."

"Am i your weakness?"

The question he wanted to avoid, the answer which was so difficult for him to accept. He wasn't aware of his own feelings.