Chapter 60.

He opened his eyes and streched himself a little, he register his surroundings and immediately got up from the hard bed.

He started searching for Eira like a mad man but there was no one, he sighed and sat there as his head started spinning.

"Ya Allah why those hallucinations again?" He mumbled to himself and freshen up offering his morning prayers.

He remember last night.

"You can sleep in the room." She said showing her bedroom.

"No need, if I'm staying then it doesn't mean I'll sleep in your room."

"Umar please." She had a soft voice which he couldn't ignore and those eyes of hers were always his weakness.

"Eira, I'll not sleep there or else I'll go out if you force me."

"But, Umar how will you sleep then."

"Here on the ground."

"No way I'll let you, you came to me and I can't tell you to sleep on the ground so please sleep in my room."

"So stubborn as always." He mumbled but her smile didn't get unnoticed by him as if she is proud of her stubbornness.

So as decided he slept in her room and she slept on the floor in hall, both the rooms were so small but it was manageable for her.

He didn't wanted to sleep but slept eventually as he was so tired. He already send the message to his team telling them not to worry about him and he found a place to sleep.

He went out from the room and was looking at his surroundings with that he heard some strange voices.

He followed the voice and stood still in his place, there was Eira and the woman he met yesterday were standing in front of each other.

He was about to take a step but got froze, his blood turned cold and he was feeling the uncontrollable rage within himself, the same rage he used to feel 4 years ago.

That woman slapped her with all of her force that Eira's face tilted to her right, he was waiting to see Eira fighting back but to his disappointment, she was standing there like a rock and it was making him extremely angry.

She grabbed her covered head and was shaking Eira's head in anger, she was just looking down without doing anything.

She was trying to slap her again but this time Umar stood in between and her palm made contact with his bicep.

Umar's eyes turned red in anger.

"Mr Jabir." Her voice totally changed, Umar was controlling himself from strangling her at this minute.

"Why were you touching her?" His voice made her shudder and she gulped shaking her head, her hands were trembling too.

"Oh it's not what you think Mr Jabir, she deserves it." She tried to maintain her voice from shaking.

"How?" He was beyond furious and if she was a guy he would beat him till he bleed out his last drop.

"She..." There was no response from her and it was like fuelling the fire.

"Get the hell out from here before I strangle you to death." He roared making her flinch and she immediately ran from there.

He turned around to look at her, her face was bowed down and she was staring at her feet.

"Are you fine love?" He asked but immediately regretted asking.

She looked at him and both got lost in each other, they couldn't able to control themselves.