Chapter 53.

Umar ran inside and Imaad followed him after thinking for a minute.

"Umar wait, why would she come here?"

"She lives here." He said and started running like a mad man searching for her.

Imaad was having mixed emotions while looking at him.

With that Umar felt a tap on his shoulder, he looked at his side and took a breath of relief.

He pulled her closer and hugged her tightly mumbling Alhamdulillah several times.

"Thank Allah you are here." He mumbled in her embrace and hugged her tightly.

He felt a tap on his shoulder and he looked back at Imaad.

"What are you doing?" He asked in a concerned and scared filled voice.

"Meet my love..." Umar turned around but she wasn't there, he got worried again.

"I told you she is such a shy girl, c'mon love he is my friend." He said looking around.

"Let's go." Imaad tried to take him back but Umar stood on his place glued.

"Wait, let me tell her."

"Umar there is no one, c'mon let's go."

"She was there with me in my embrace, she is just getting shy looking at you."

"Umar, what is wrong with you. No one is there come let's go back." Imaad again tried to take him back but he yanked his hand.

"EIRA." He yelled calling for her.

"Where are you Eira? I promise he will not hurt you. You know I will protect you at any cost, come out love." He started searching for her.

Imaad started looking around as well.

He looked to his side and she came out from a corner, he ran in her direction and hugged her tightly.

"Don't leave me alone like this love." He mumbled kissing her forehead.

"UMAR?" Imaad yelled his name.

"You trust me right?" He asked looking at Eira.

She nodded slightly.

He smiled and pecked her forehead again, taking her hand in his and went in the direction where Imaad's voice came earlier.

He took Eira with him and stood infront of Imaad, Eira stood behind Umar trying to hide herself.

"What's wrong?" Umar's voice came out calm.

"What did you say her name?" Imaad asked his voice shaking a little.

"Eira." Umar said with a smile on his face.

"Full name?"

"Eira Noor."

Imaad gulped and looked at him.

"You mean this?" Imaad's voice shivered.

Umar followed his gaze and smiled.

"She rest there, look meet her."

Imaad gulped and looked at Umar with widen eyes.

"C'mon love, meet him, this is Imaad my friend. The one I told you about."

Eira peeked from his back and looked at Imaad, Umar had a soft smile looking at her.

Imaad looked at Umar in fear.

"Umar what the hell are you talking about?"

"What do you mean? You wanted to meet her, here she is meet her."