Chapter 8.

Alex forwarded his hand infront of her, she thought for a minute but eventually held it. This made him smile and he looked at her with peaceful expression.

Their staring competition was held for straight 2 minutes.

He held her hand tightly and they both went inside. There was a huge dining table with almost 18 seater. It was well designed and the chairs were so classy and soft. The maids were serving with their heads bowed down.

Stefan was sitting on the head chair and on his right Sofia, beside her Anderson her father. As they heard the footsteps they looked at Alex and Eira with wide eyes, Eira was slightly behind him. Their hands were interlocked with eachother.

Alex had that cold and merciless expression. Sofia was the first to react.

"James. Come." She said with a tight lipped smile as if it's her house and she is inviting him.

He ignored her and got to the other head chair, before that he took out a chair to his right for Eira and she sat saying a quick thank you. He nodded at her with a slight smile and sat on his chair. Maids started serving him.

"What do you want to eat?" He asked totally ignoring everyone.

"Bread and juice." She said looking at him.

He nodded and ordered the maids.

"You are getting married in two days." Stefan declared making Eira to choke on her juice. He looked at her amused but immediately masked his expressions.

"Weren't the deal was if I don't marry someone you will arrange it." He asked keeping the spoon down and glaring straight at his Father.

"Your one week is up."

"And with that end of week I'm married." He stated, his voice calm. Calm before the storm. Sofia gasped keeping her fingers on her mouth.

"You fucking bastard.." Stefan was starting his insults but Alex interrupted him in between.

"Meet my wife Dr Eira Noor. Eira this is Father Mr Stefan Jonathon." He introduced looking at her more than it needed. She nodded still.

"You fucking married a nun, are you out of in your senses." Stefan growled banging the table with his fist making Sofia and Anderson to flinch a little.

"Didn't you said marry whoever I want. And for your information she is far away from that."

"Wait a minute is she by any chance Muslim?" Sofia asked suddenly with wide eyes.

"Not only her but I'm too."

Eira looked at him surprised, he was saying it proudly infront of others without thinking twice. It made Eira to smile widely. For the first time she got lost in him.

The room was completely silent a pin drop silence. He ignored everyone and started eating his food, he looked at Eira who was staring at him. He smirked and gestured her to eat.

"You fucking ugly piece of shit, you think you can fucking marry him for his money." Sofia got up from her seat in rage. This was getting more drama than needed. Eira was least interested in all this as she was sipping her juice with a straw.

She came towards Eira and was about to touch her but before she can even think of touching her, Alex twisted her wrist and she screamed in pain. Anderson came towards his daughter quickly.

Who might thought the one who can break bones by just touching held Eira's hand so gently and carefully. Eira looked back at her.

"You have got fracture not looking like the hairline one though. You need to treat that immediately and it would take months for healing." Eira examined her wound just by looking at it. Alex smirked at her savageness and sipped his coffee.