Chapter 85.

Days were going in a blink and they were genuinely happy around each other, Eira was still scared of going outside without Umar and was still deciding about what to do of her hospital.

"Umarrr!!!" She called him in frustration.

"Order." He came behind her and snaked his arms around her waist and rested his chin on her shoulder.

"Which one? They both are good and I can't decide. Ughh why is choosing an outfit this difficult."

He laughed looking at her annoyed face and kissed her cheek softly.

"Choose this, it is loose and you won't be uncomfortable and I'll look at some contrasting colour for me." He softly took away all her frustration in seconds.

"Right! thank you my donor." She giggled looking at her handsome husband.

"Anything for you my stealer." He commented making her smile cheekily.

He was about to go from there but she held his fingers. He looked at her and raised his brows questioning.

"Will that Amara also be there?" She asked and he burst into laughter looking at her expressions.

"Yes."

"Then do you think this outfit will look pretty on me?"

He looked at her amused.

"You want to dress up for her?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Nooo, but I should match your standard right? After all I'm the wife of Umar ul Jabir."

He kept his elbows on her shoulder and was looking deeply in her eyes.

"First of all I can never be matched to your beauty and second you don't need to show anything to anyone and lastly Allah made us for each other and no one can snatch me from you. Even if you don't show you are still my wife Mrs Jabir."

She smiled so genuinely that it melted his heart, she leaned closer towards him and kissed him. He smiled and reciprocated the same love.

He went for a quick shower and she changed her clothes immediately and was doing the makeup.

She was in the middle of braiding her hair when he came out of the washroom freshly bathed only in his towel which was wrapped around his torso.

She looked at him from the mirror unable to avert her eyes from those flexing muscles of his.

"Want some better view?" He teased and she immediately turned red trying to focus on her braiding.

"Oh now we are playing to get shy."

"Umar, we are getting late." She tried to say in a stern voice but it came out just above a whisper.

"I'm all yours, little tigress." He whispered near her ear looking at her flushed face in the mirror.

"Astagfirullah Astagfirullah, ya Allah give my husband a little shame." She tried to go from him but he grabbed her elbow and pulled her towards him making her bump on his chest, unknowingly her hands touched his bare shoulder turning her into beet red.

"What is there to be ashamed of?" He asked huskily making her gulp.

"Anyways you can touch it, after all I spent hours for that." He whispered near her ear referring to his abs.

"Where were you when Allah was distributing shame to everyone?" She thought out loudly making him grin.

"Oh you know how much big hearted I am, I thought of donating it to you after all you even stole my rib why not the shame as well." He replied back.