Thirty-One

Jackie's POV

I was not sure of what I had heard Jared say. I found it hard to believe everything he said as I could not believe that a person like Barry could hurt Axel. I wanted to not let the anger that was slowly creeping in me to take over as the thought of anyone or anything hurting Axel made me angry.

"Is this true?" Axel asked in a quiet tone. He stood beside me with hands clenched and shoulders shaking.

Barry said nothing but shoved Jared away. A smirk appeared on their lips. It only made me madder. I could not believe they could do such a thing. Their relationship was something that I always admired yet this happened.

"Explain!" Axel hollered.

The highness in his tone of voice made me shiver from shock. This was the first time I saw him angry to this extent and I could tell that his heart was broken.

"Tell me why you did this. You promised never to hurt me and what happened in the end? You did!" Axel yelled more, body shaking. "I trusted you! I made myself vulnerable for you!"

"I'm sorry," Barry said and nodded. "Yes, I cheated on you but it's not what you think. I...My boyfriend recently proposed, and I really love him. Our relationship allows us to have sex outside our relationship and..."

"Love him," Axel said in a hushed tone, his voice wounded. "If you love him, what does your feelings for me say?"

"I'm sorry. I was---"

I didn't know how I got there but all I knew was me slapping Barry hard on their cheek, sending them tilting sideways.

"Shut up," I said under my breath with deep venom in me. "Shut the fuck up! How dare you hurt my brother! I will not stand and watch someone hurt those who are important to me. Listen to me Barry, we did not go through a lot to allow bastards like you come into our lives to destroy us. I don't ever want to see you and if I do, I will kill you."

I glared at them one last time before going back to where Axel was. I held his arms and he looked directly into my eyes with tears in his eyes. My bottom lip wobbled as we continued to stare at each other before I pulled him into a tight hug. He wrapped his arms around my shoulders and rested his head on top of mine.

"It's okay," I said, and he sniffed.

| | |

I returned to Evangeline's place later after staying with Axel until he fell asleep. As I dropped my bag by the door, I raised my head when out of my peripheral, I saw Lucas. I smiled and he returned the smile and made his way over to me. He hugged me when he was close and I sighed, enjoying the warmth of his hug and my feelings for him.

"Are you okay?" He whispered and I nodded.

I gasped when he suddenly lifted me up, making me wrap my legs around his waist. I looked down at his face and cupped his cheeks while taking his facial features. He smiled up at me and I smiled back.

"Axel is a strong guy. I know he will get over that jerk."

I nodded and he pecked my lips, making me giggle.

"I missed you so much," he said and held me tighter in his arms. "I want you back at home, in my arms, where you belong. I am so fucking tired of seeing signs of Cindy around."

"Well, it is your fault for sticking your thing in so many women," I said, and he smacked my ass. "Hey!"

"Hmm. I admit that my playboy ways are biting me in the ass but now I've got a wonderful woman who I am exclusive to. She is mine, forever," he whispered while his eyes darkened on my lips. "I miss you so fucking much."

My heart fluttered when his smashed his lips on mine, hard and hot. I shuddered when he ran his hand up and down my back to my ass which he cupped with one hand. I wrapped my arms around his neck and parted my lips. I felt the soft texture of his hot tongue slipping into my mouth, deepening the kiss. I felt him begin to walk and then he started to drop me, pulling away from my lips. He laid me down on the couch and leaned over me, his eyes trained on mine with a few locks of his hair hanging over it. He looked so sinfully beautiful over me, staring deep into my eyes and making me breathless and when a sly smirk appeared on his face, a dark expression took over.

"Are you already wet from just that kiss, baby?" His eyes swept over my body with his lip between his teeth.

I whimpered at the question, and he chuckled before kissing me again. I arched my back and pulled me closer until I felt the muscles of his body resting on mine. I parted my legs and he settled between them. I could feel his hard length pressed against my pelvic area. I wanted to feel him so bad. I missed his touch, his kisses and the way he made me feel. Ever since Cindy came, we barely had time for each other, and it hurt.

"You want me, don't you?" He whispered against my lips. "You've missed the way I fucked you. The way I licked you... especially." He paused to cup my throbbing center. "Here... I know you're dripping for me. Waiting for me to lick every drop."

I bit my lip and gasped when he started to suck on my neck, nibbling the skin and setting my body on fire. I grounded into his hips, and he moaned, pushing back, making me feel ow hard he was.

"Fuck, I want to be in you so bad," he said and grazed his teeth against the skin of my neck. "You want that, don't you? Tell me what you want me to do? Tell me how you want me to make you feel."

"Please... please, fuck me," I begged, and he hummed before he moved downward.

I looked down at him and saw him between my legs, holding my knees apart. My dress had already bunched around my hip. I watched as he bit his lip while staring between my legs. He leaned down and kissed my inner thigh. I gasped at the sensation and gripped the leather couch as his teeth softly bit my flesh, leaving marks. His tongue licked the bites before I felt his lips so close to the edges of my underwear.

His fingers hooked around the edges of my underwear and tugged it down, past my thighs and off my legs. I watched him toss it aside and swallow visibly.

"Look how wet you are. Got my tongue watering just for a taste," he said in a hoarse tone.

"Please," I begged. I need him so bad.

Lucas chuckled. "So needy but okay."

I arched and gasped loud when I felt his lips on me. His tongue began to move around, fishing for my clit and when he found it, he sucked hard on it and I whined, whimpered and shook my legs. He held my thighs hard and continued to suck me harder. My toes curled and limbs went stiff as he gave an open mouth kiss to my center. His tongue ran up and down my slit before he nibbled and sucked once more, but much passionately.

"So good," he murmured and lapped at my center. "You taste just great."

I covered my mouth when I wanted to scream as he softly bit my clit. My eyes rolled with tears in them when I clenched and when he bit it again. My back arched and as his tongue slithered in me, I came hard. He laughed and as I shuddered from coming.

"So sensitive."

I whimpered. "I hate you."

"No, you love me, and I am not done with you yet, love."

| | |

Early the next day after having a spontaneous night with Lucas at Evangeline's, I went over to our place to get something. I was half hoping that Cindy was not home and half hoping she was because I had a lot to say to her.

As I opened the front door, I heard the sound of her voice. It was as if she was speaking to someone and knowing that I suspected her, I leaned forward to hear her well.

"Ugh... I am tired of this baby. I should have aborted but ugh... I can't believe I held this thing for so long... if I have not gotten what I wanted, I would have dumped him." She laughed. "I know, right? I hate this baby so much and by the time I am done with Lucas, he will have enough siblings at an orphanage."

I took a step back in shock.