12

✩ ✧ ✩

It was now Friday.

The week had passed by painfully slow due to testing, but Beomgyu hoped that this football game would help with his mood. He also hoped that a certain face would talk to him afterwards, but at the same time he didn't.

Mainly because of the fact that he had fingered him in a car with their best friends right next to them the day before.

Jerk.

Beomgyu walked across the parking lot towards the field in Yeonjun's Saints jacket, Yeonjun had given it to him yesterday for "school spirit."

Since Yeonjun and Soobin had been busy with testing week they didn't bother telling the others that they were going to be playing against the school's biggest rival, the Seahawks.

It didn't matter if they won or lost, the Saints being able to play against them would guarantee more games against better teams in the future for them.

"There you are!" Kai paused when he saw the jacket on Beomgyu. "Nice jacket, it's very boyfriend-like, you know?" He teased.

"Yeah, right." Beomgyu said as he laughed.

"You guys should seriously get back together."

"You're the millionth person to say that."

"I'm serious, he looks at you like he wants to stuff his sausage in your donut."

Beomgyu was taken aback, he stood there with raised brows and concerned eyes, waiting for Kai to realize what he just saidc but it didn't look like he was getting it.

"Okay, stop talking Huening Kai." Beomgyu quickly said.

"Uh oh, am I in trouble? You almost said my full name, am I right then? Has he stuffed his donut in your sausage? Wait-sausage in your donut?"

Oh god, he's ranting again.

"What the fuck—Huening Kamal Kai!"

"Jeez, you sound like my dad, are you kinky? You probably are. You'd prefer being called daddy, right? You would, wouldn't you? Do you think you would-"

"Kai! What's wrong with you?!"

"Sorry! I just embarrassed the fuck out of myself." He muttered, but that only left Beomgyu even more jaw dropped.

"You embarrassed the fuck out of me!"

"Oh—my bad. Ranting happens when I get embarrassed, like I am now. I know you hate it, I hate it too. Does everyone else hate it? I bet they do-"

"Kai!"

"Shutting up now."

Beomgyu looked down with closed eyes, a bright red blush of embarrassment was left on his cheeks. Kai awkwardly stood beside him, not saying a single word.

Beomgyu let out a sigh and looked back at Kai, which made Kai immediately turn his head the other way once they met eyes.

"You're quiet now." Beomgyu said, making Kai laugh nervously.

"I know, sorry."

"It's okay, let's just get to our seats, okay?"

"Yeah."

They headed into the direction of the field once again and were soon engulfed into the crowd of people filling the bleachers. Kai grabbed Beomgyu's hand and weaved their fingers together so they wouldn't get separated, then began leading them through the crowd.