15

✩ ✧ ✩

"Do you by any chance love being a bitch?" Yeonjun said, earning himself a laugh from Beomgyu that he loved so fucking much.

"Yes, yes I do." Beomgyu agreed, making Yeonjun roll his eyes.

Beomgyu giggled and rolled onto his stomach.

Yeonjun's eyes instantly went to Beomgyu's ass, he bit his lip to stop himself from saying anything dirty-but Beomgyu could tell something was up with him.

"Do you wanna lay on me?" He asked Yeonjun

"Yes—uh, is that okay?"

Beomgyu smiled, loving how Yeonjun always made sure he was comfortable with him and nodded.

Yeonjun hid a smile and laid his head in the dip between Beomgyu's ass and back. His eyes shut, memories flooding back of when he would always lay on Beomgyu like this.

His favorite spot to lay his head on was Beomgyu's stomach, he always said that it was so squishy and comfortable, he said that no one else was allowed to do it.

"I'm glad you didn't get rid of the full bed, I like laying with you." Beomgyu admitted.

The only reason Yeonjun had a full bed was because of Beomgyu. He had spent a lot of money to get a nice bed for them since Beomgyu was usually over a lot, it was worth it.

"I like laying with you too." Yeonjun said softly, the tips of his ears starting to become pink.

Beomgyu smiled, his cheeks burning with a deep blush as he stared at the wall. He was glad Yeonjun couldn't see his face right now, he'd be embarrassed if he saw just how red he was making him.

I still like you.

That's what Beomgyu wanted to say, all he could feel was millions of butterflies in his stomach, wherever Yeonjun's body touched, it tingled and felt like sparks. It felt so good being with him like this, like nothing else mattered in the world.

I still like you, so fucking much.

"Beomgyu?" Yeonjun called out, breaking the comfortable silence.

"Yeah?"

"Are we still just friends?"

Beomgyu went quiet, but he knew the answer he wanted to give Yeonjun.

"I don't want to be."

Yeonjun's heart rate picked up when he heard the younger's words. He didn't speak, he wanted Beomgyu to be the one to say it, to be the one to admit it-to be the one to finally realize.

"Me either." Yeonjun spoke after a few seconds.

Beomgyu's body was on fire at this point.

He shuffled underneath Yeonjun, causing him to sit up. He followed right after, staring shyly at the older with rosy cheeks. The way Yeonjun was looking at him made him feel special all over again, but now he was beginning to think that feeling had never left

Realization suddenly hit Beomgyu like a brick.

"We—" Beomgyu looked up at him with worried eyes, afraid that what he was about to say would anger Yeonjun. "—I can't."

Yeonjun knew what he meant, and it fucking killed him to have to hear those words, again.

"Beomgyu, I'm sorry, I'm really fucking sorry." Yeonjun said, looking really desperate now.

"I can't be with you." Beomgyu said again.

"You can, we can."

"I have my whole online life, I don't want to make yours and my life harder than it already is."