29

✩ ✧ ✩

"Wait, I don't think that's how that's supposed to go." Winnie said, making Beomgyu sigh.

They were at the library near school since it was Saturday, which was also the same day as Jayoung's competition. Winnie needed to finish a project that was due before 12 AM tonight so Beomgyu offered to help her.

Yeonjun came along but he was doing a different assignment that he and Beomgyu had.

"You never think that anything goes how it's supposed to go." Beomgyu responded, making her feel anxious.

"I just wanna be sure!"

"Well I'm pretty sure, Winnie."

She groaned and slumped against Beomgyu, making him sigh.

"We're almost done, let's just get this over with, okay?"

She nodded and sat straight, putting on her "focus" face. Beomgyu held back laughter, cupping a hand over his mouth to hide his smile, but Winnie already knew he would react like this since he had always reacted like this.

"I know you're trying not to laugh and frankly, it's offensive." She said with furrowed brows.

"Wah wah wah, suck it up bitch." Yeonjun cut in, making her scowl.

"What did I say about calling me a bitch?" Winnie said while tugging on Yeonjun's hair.

"OW! Owwww!" He whined as she tugged it even harder. "What's with people and pulling my hair?!" He exclaimed.

"Shut up! You're being loud!" Beomgyu said as he smacked his arm.

Winnie let go of him and shrugged.

"It's just so pull-able, you know?" She said with a grin.

"No, I don't know. Your hair literally reaches your ass but you don't see me pulling on it."

"If you ever do I will fight you." She threatened.

Yeonjun suddenly got an idea.

He shrugged and got up, pretending to leave.

Winnie rolled her eyes and turned back to her laptop, putting her focus face back on. She didn't even get to click anything before she was pulled back by her hair, forcing her to hold in a scream.

Yeonjun had grabbed onto her hair ponytail and yanked her head back in one swift movement.

"Let go you overgrown, ball holding bitch!" Winnie whispered, gripping onto his wrists as he pulled her towards him.

"Shouldn't have worn a ponytail today!" Yeonjun said, tugging even harder on her hair.

"Okay, okay—you win!"

He let go, leaving her to glare at him as she rubbed her head to soothe the pain.

"Prick." She spat.

"Mushroom headed ass." He shot back.

"Shut up already, you guys are gonna make me have an aneurysm." Beomgyu groaned.

"Whatever, I finished my presentation. I need to go get some flowers for Jayoung's competition tonight." Winnie said as she put her things away.

"Do you want us to come with you?" Beomgyu offered.

"No it's okay, Taehyun is picking me up."

Beomgyu and Yeonjun exchanged a look.

"Are you guys dating?" Yeonjun asked.