19

✩ ✧ ✩

Yeonjun made a beeline for B Building and quickly entered the restroom, he was immediately met with Beomgyu who was sitting on the counter.

He had tear filled eyes, tear lines went down his face as he bit his thumbnail. He was trembling, he looked so embarrassed, so mad, so fucking humiliated.

He looked up, immediately hopping off of the counter when he saw Yeonjun.

Yeonjun held his arms out, but Beomgyu quickly froze when he noticed that he was in his football uniform.

"Wait—do you stink?" Beomgyu asked, making Yeonjun scoff.

"Seriously?" He pulled Beomgyu into a hug, immediately sinking into his touch.

Beomgyu hugged him tightly, his body shook lightly as he sobbed quietly. Beomgyu was never a heavy crier, but he did let everything out whenever he could with Yeonjun.

"I'm so sorry, I'll find out who did this. Don't worry." Yeonjun reassured him, rubbing gentle circles on his back.

He backed Beomgyu up until his lower back pressed against the counter.

They stood quietly with each other, Beomgyu had stopped crying, probably because he didn't have it in him to cry anymore, Yeonjun only stood there, anger radiating throughout his body.

Beomgyu removed his arms from around him and placed them on Yeonjun's chest, lightly pushing him back.

Yeonjun was about to step back thinking Beomgyu probably needed space, but Beomgyu tugged him back. He wrapped his arms around his neck, prompting Yeonjun to wrap his arms around the younger's waist.

Beomgyu press his head against the older's chest as Yeonjun nuzzled his head into the crook of Beomgyu's neck.

"I like hugging like this." Beomgyu admitted.

Yeonjun nodded, tightening his grip around him.

"Me too, you feel extra tiny like this." He teased, making Beomgyu laugh.

They pulled back after a few seconds.

"Your eyes are fat." Yeonjun chimed, earning himself a smack from Beomgyu.

"Okay, mine are fat."

Beomgyu smiled, it was the same smile Yeonjun loved so much.

He pressed a quick kiss to Beomgyu's lips, earning a shy smile from him this time.

They were both about to combust.

Yeonjun's hands went down to grip Beomgyu's thighs where he pulled him up to sit on the counter. He loved doing this, and Beomgyu loved it even more.

"We should just go public, give them a reason to actually talk shit and not give a fuck." Yeonjun said.

But Beomgyu shook his head.

"I still wanna hide, everything that's happening right now is too much. I don't want us to get hated on even more."

"People would hate on us either way, we can't even breathe without people saying something about it."

Beomgyu frowned at this.

Yeonjun knew he didn't want to go public yet, so he respected what he wanted. He just wished Beomgyu didn't care, like he did.

"But I know you don't want to, so I'll wait." He said, earning a half smile from Beomgyu.