8

✩ ✧ ✩

Beomgyu had an internal battle with himself, but before he could answer Yeonjun's hands moved to grip his waist and his lips were suddenly attacking his neck. His tongue ran along the side of it before latching onto it and beginning to suck.

Yeonjun always loved leaving hickies on Beomgyu's skin, he thought it was so soft and the noises Beomgyu made were perks to it. He never left any on his neck though, since Beomgyu had to stream.

He suddenly stood up with Beomgyu in his arms and dropped to the bed with him under. He settled between Beomgyu's legs and hovered over him, pressing again him, fitting perfectly together.

Beomgyu wanted this-but not like this, not with the way Yeonjun was struggling.

His mouth made it's way down Beomgyu's neck again, he lifted the younger's shirt above his stomach and moved down. As soon as his hands were on Beomgyu's bare skin he moaned.

He was so sensitive, everywhere. One touch on Beomgyu's body had him squirming, wanting more.

Yeonjun gripped onto his waist, lightly rubbing his thumbs on Beomgyu's stomach, all while pressing soft kisses to it. He lightly bit down, earning himself another soft moan from Beomgyu.

He left hickies, each darker than the other, then gripped onto the hem of Beomgyu's pants.

"Do you want to?" Yeonjun asked.

He knew the answer, but he still asked anyway.

"No." Beomgyu said, his breathing uneven as he stared down at the older.

Yeonjun nodded and moved back up, he pressed one last kiss to Beomgyu's neck before sitting up.

"I can't be alone with you." He muttered.

"Yes you can," Beomgyu pulled his shirt back down and sat up. "But you can't just touch me just because you want to forget about things, I'm not here for that."

He held his arms out for a hug, to which Yeonjun immediately accepted.

"What are you here for then?" Yeonjun asked, his breath tickling the side of Beomgyu's neck.

Beomgyu bit his lip nervously, he tucked the older's head into the crook of his neck.

"To talk, like we always used to," He pulled away to grab his hand and locked their pinkies together. "Whenever, wherever, remember?"

Yeonjun seemed to remember the times they said that to each other, which made him half smile and nod. His eyes were half lidded as he looked at Beomgyu.

He needed to sleep, which was probably for the best.

***

Beomgyu's eyes opened, he felt really comfortable and oddly warm.

His eyes widened when he realized that he had fallen asleep. A ticklish feeling was constant on his neck, which made him look down. It was Yeonjun, he was breathing softly and had his face nuzzled into Beomgyu's neck.

His arms were wrapped around Beomgyu's waist and his legs were intertwined with his.

They had fallen asleep together in such an intimate position.

Beomgyu debated on whether or not to stay like this with him, but sudden movement made him freeze. He quickly shut his eyes when Yeonjun shifted underneath him, he then pulled away from Beomgyu and sat up.

"There's drool on your face."

Beomgyu's hands shot up to his face where he felt nothing. He glared up at Yeonjun when he realized he had been tricked. Yeonjun grinned but groaned and massaged his arm.