22

✩ ✧ ✩

A week had passed since Yeonjun and Beomgyu had gotten jumped.

Beomgyu missed an entire week of school due to not feeling mentally and physically well, it turned out that he had sprained his foot. Beomgyu couldn't handle going to school due to the hate account and rumors.

Yeonjun had visited him a few times, but he didn't stay for long since he and Beomgyu would end up arguing sometimes because of the hate account and the fact that they got jumped, most of the time they just laid in a peaceful silence together.

Beomgyu wasn't too confident about their relationship right now though.

He loved Yeonjun, he hadn't told him that yet but he had been thinking it so much. There would be times where he wished Yeonjun would say it first so he could say it back, but he never did.

But because of everything recently he was convinced that Yeonjun was gonna break up with him again.

"Beomgyu! Yeonjun's here!" He heard his mom call out.

"I'm coming!"

Beomgyu grabbed his bag before making his way downstairs.

"Bye, mom!"

"Bye honey!" She called out as he shut the door.

He went down the steps and toward Yeonjun's car.

"Hi baby, I need to stop by the store real quick, is that okay?" Yeonjun asked once he was inside.

"Yeah."

***

Beomgyu stretched his legs out, only for them to come into contact with something-Kai's forehead and unfortunately—Jayoung's beloved Dr. Pepper.

"Oh my GOD!" She screamed the last word extremely loud. "My soda! MY DR. PEPPER!"

"Jayoung, close that fat fucking mouth." Taehyun spat.

They were on the field watching the team as usual, this time with food. Jayoung gave Taehyun a nasty glare before launching a fry box at his head. It bounced off of his head making Beomgyu burst out into laughter.

"Close yours bitch!" Jayoung shot back.

"Ow, owwwww! I think I have a concussion!" Kai groaned as he rolled off of the bleachers and landed on the grass.

Late reaction but okay.

Beomgyu pursed his lips.

"I'm sorry but I didn't even hit you hard." Beomgyu said as he sat beside Kai.

Beomgyu pulled his head onto his lap and rubbed his forehead, then ran his fingers through his hair. Beomgyu liked to play with his friend's hair a lot, Jayoung was the one who always begged for it the most since Beomgyu was good with his fingers.

"Can I be your 2nd boyfriend? This feels really good." Kai said, his eyes shutting as a faint smile rested on his face.

Beomgyu snorted and patted his head gently.

"You can be my husband, Yeonjun will just be my boyfriend." Beomgyu said, making Kai gasp.

"Yes! I feel so loved." Kai said as he shoved his head against Beomgyu's stomach.