2

✩ ✧ ✩

Yeonjun walked down the steps of his house, quickly noticing that his dad had just pulled into the driveway. The car honked, making Yeonjun groan.

He sighed and stepped onto the driveway.

"Where are you going?" His dad asked him.

"Extra practice at school."

"And afterwards?"

"I'm gonna pick up Seojun and take him to the park, why?"

Seojun was Yeonjun's 6 year old brother. His dad seemed like he was gonna say something about him going to practice, but after he heard Seojun's name he only nodded.

"Don't play too rough at practice."

"Mhm." Yeonjun didn't say anything else and walked off to his car that was parked on the other side of the street.

He got inside and started it, looking back at the house to watch his dad go inside. He sighed and began driving to school, feeling dread but relief that he was gonna be away from home.

This was going to be a long day.

By the time they finished practice Yeonjun had no energy to do anything. He wanted to go home, shower, and sleep. But he promised to take Seojun to the park.

After he showered though.

He tiredly stepped out of the bathroom and instantly got the chills. It was cold as shit considering it was the middle of February, to say he was freezing was an understatement.

He looked to the left and almost screamed.

"Fuck-Seojun!" Yeonjun exclaimed, making the little boy crawl out from under his bed in giggles.

"I got you!" He said as he got onto the bed and began to jump on it.

Yeonjun chuckled seeing how full of energy such a small person was. He dressed himself before dragging Seojun downstairs, then grabbed one of the backpacks from the closet near the kitchen.

"Awh, why?" Seojun asked once he saw it.

It was one of those kiddy backpacks with a leash on it.

"Cause for some reason you love running onto streets," Yeonjun said as he securely clipped the bag on Seojun. "At least we get to walk, you like walking, right?"

"Yeah!"

The only reason they were going to walk was because Yeonjun was afraid he was going to fall asleep behind the wheel, he didn't want to risk getting into an accident and killing his brother.

They began walking to the park as Yeonjun's eyes beginning to betray him. He groaned and pulled his phone out, dialing Soobin's number. He wasn't gonna be able to do this alone.

"Hey, I need a favor." He spoke, earning a hum from the other side of the phone.

"You sound rough, what's going on?" Soobin said, the sound of something falling from his end made Yeonjun flinch awake.

"I'm tired as fuck and if you don't come to the park I'm gonna fall asleep and someone's gonna kidnap my brother."

"What?" Seojun asked with worry in his eyes when he overheard Yeonjun.

"Nothing. Please, help me."

"Oh, you're begging. That's new."

"Fuck off."

Soobin chuckled.

"Alright, I'm on my way."

"I didn't even tell you which park."