7

✩ ✧ ✩

"Hey," Yeonjun sat beside Beomgyu, staring intently at the younger's face. "God you're so fucking pretty."

Beomgyu looked away with burning cheeks.

He wasn't going to be able to concentrate now, thanks to Yeonjun.

"Thanks but no thanks, you're distracting me."

"Okay, I'll just take a nap then, wake me up when the bell rings."

Beomgyu nodded, too focused on reading his lyrics to hear what he said.

Yeonjun rested his head on his folded arms, falling asleep as soon as he was in a comfortable position. He breathed softly, his even breaths falling in sync with Beomgyu's.

Beomgyu looked at him, his heart fluttering when he saw his sleeping form. Yeonjun had fallen asleep like this many times in Beomgyu's room on his desk. Beomgyu always woke him up in a specific way: a kiss to his cheek.

Everything was too familiar.

Free block was over before they knew it, the sound of the bell ringing made Beomgyu groan.

He looked at Yeonjun, his heart once again fluttering. It soon began racing when specific thoughts filled his head, holding back from doing a certain urge. But Beomgyu was suddenly leaning down, pressing his lips to Yeonjun's cheek.

He pulled back, watching as Yeonjun's eyes fluttered open, looking straight at him in confusion. He sat up, denial, but also realization striking his face.

"Why'd you do that?" He asked, making Beomgyu's heart pound.

"Do what?"

"You kissed my cheek."

"I-I didn't, you're still dreaming."

"What? I swear you did."

"I didn't."

"You liar!" Yeonjun suddenly said as he wrapped his arms around Beomgyu's small form and shook him lightly. "Stop lying!"

"I'm not lying!" Beomgyu said back.

They met eyes, both realizing just how close the two of them were.

Beomgyu was practically pressed up against Yeonjun's chest, looking up at him, their faces only inches away from each other. Yeonjun seemed to realize it as well, but he made no move to let go.

His eyes flicked to Beomgyu's lips, unreadable looks and feelings being equally received between them, but only one feeling was dominant in this situation.

Lust.

Yeonjun closed the gap between them, pressing their lips together, not knowing if this was okay or not. Beomgyu froze for a few seconds, but he quickly responded with his own actions. He titled his head up, giving Yeonjun better access to his face.

Yeonjun took this as an okay to continue, moving his lips against Beomgyu's, not planning to stop for a single second. He moved his hands to the smaller's waist, his grip not too tight, but tight enough to send a message to Beomgyu.

Beomgyu kissed him back, moving his hands up to cup Yeonjun's jaw, the tips of his fingers going into his hair. He swore he was cloud 9, he wished this wouldn't end, they both did.

But like always it did.

"Hey! You two over there!" A voice called out.

Beomgyu immediately pulled back, cheeks flushed and lips plump. Yeonjun frowned when they met eyes again, he couldn't help but lean back in for one last kiss.