28

✩ ✧ ✩

Beomgyu woke up in with Yeonjun in his bed.

A lot of things happened the day before, fighting, bleeding, but also fucking. Beomgyu liked that Yeonjun defended him, he thought it was sweet but he just hated the fighting. The sex afterwards was the best part of that night though.

Except now he was feeling sick.

He sat up in bed, rubbing his forehead as Yeonjun followed after him. Beomgyu hoped that this didn't end up in him throwing up, he feared that if he threw up his old habits would come back.

"Are you pregnant?" Yeonjun asked, making Beomgyu purse his lips.

"Yeah, totally."

"If you were, would you keep it?"

"Absolutely not, if we had kids they would turn out exactly like you."

"You mean handsome and smart?"

"No." Beomgyu sternly said.

Yeonjun sighed, then furrowed his brows, obviously being offended.

"Does that mean if you were a girl you wouldn't let me cum inside-"

"This conversation is over."

Yeonjun grinned and basically pounced on Beomgyu. He caged him in with his arms and began to leave wet kisses all over his face, making Beomgyu squeal through giggles.

"Stopppp!" He tried to smack him away, but Yeonjun only grabbed his arms and held them against the bed. "Seriously?! Let go!"

"Nope!" He sat up to press their lips together.

Beomgyu quickly kissed him back, his stomach doing all sorts of flips when Yeonjun let go of his arms to snake them under his waist. He wrapped his arms around his neck, weaving his fingers into the older's hair, loving how soft it was.

Yeonjun sat up, pulling Beomgyu up with him and onto his lap all at the same time. His hands felt every part of the younger's waist as his mouth moved against his, easily taking control of the kiss.

Beomgyu loved every second of being dominated like this, he loved being the receiver instead of the giver, it just felt so good. He tugged at Yeonjun's hair when he felt him beginning to pull away.

"I thought you wanted me to stop?" Yeonjun said with a smirk as he pulled away.

Beomgyu leaned forward to reconnect their lips.

"Screw you."

"You already have, so many times." He said as he leaned back on his elbows to let Beomgyu control the kiss this time.

Beomgyu didn't waste a second and leaned down to press their lips back together. He scooted forward on his lap, pressing his lower half flush against Yeonjun's, applying the slightest bit of pressure to his crotch.

"You do that any harder and you're gonna get bent over."

Beomgyu laughed when Yeojun wrapped an arm around his waist and easily flipped them over. He was about to begin attacking his neck when Beomgyu pulled him back up.

"Jayoung is coming over, I don't want her to come in and see you feeling me up."

"It's okay, let her see how much I love you."

"Absolutely not."

Yeonjun sighed but got off of Beomgyu. He slumped against the bed with a pout, earning a laugh from Beomgyu. Yeonjun looked exactly like Seojun whenever he pouted, it was so cute.