25

✩ ✧ ✩

Beomgyu burst out into laughter as Seojun screeched.

He ran down the hall with Beomgyu chasing closely behind him. They entered the kitchen where Beomgyu accidentally slammed into Yeonjun, shoving him into the counter.

He gasped, but quickly screeched when Yeonjun began chasing him down the hall instead.

Yeonjun managed to grab Beomgyu and pulled him into a tight back hug, peppering soft kiss against Beomgyu's nape. The younger laughed as he continued kissing him, trying to wiggle out of his grasp.

"Let goooo!" Beomgyu whined.

Yeonjun only laughed before spinning Beomgyu around and lifting him into his arms. He gripped Yeonjun's shoulders as he looked down at the older since he was now elevated. Yeonjun pressed a soft kiss to his lips before putting him down.

"You little shit, what'd you bump me for?"

"Where'd you go, hm?" Beomgyu said, crossing his arms to seem serious.

Yeonjun rolled his eyes but answered anyways.

"I went to give my dad shit for causing a wreck, it turns out the accident was his fault." Yeonjun said, a look of relief on his face.

"Okay, well we need to go already, you have a game in—10 minutes..." Beomgyu trailed off when he checked the time.

Yeonjun's eyes widened as he met eyes with him.

"Shit!" They simultaneously shouted.

They hurriedly ran through the halls until they made it to the locker room, fortunately with 5 minutes to spare.

"Go," Beomgyu said, but Yeonjun made no move to leave. "Yeonjun go, what are you doing?"

He looked to be thinking hard about something.

"We need to talk." He said, making Beomgyu feel confused.

"Right now? But there's only—"

"I don't care, we need to talk." He cut him off.

Beomgyu furrowed his brows, he didn't like it when people interrupted him.

"Fine, make it quick." Beomgyu mumbled.

"I'm sorry, I'm really sorry for hurting you before, for breaking up with you. I'll say it a million times but I'm sorry." Yeonjun said, making Beomgyu look away sheepishly.

"I know it's okay, but why're you bringing this up right now?"

"Because I wanna know why you put your online life before me. Every single time we have plans on a day where you forgot you're supposed to stream you immediately drop our plans. Why am I second choice to you? I'm your boyfriend."

"I—seriously? That's not even important right now, your game is—"

"Not to mention you don't wanna go public, do I seriously not mean shit to you? I don't wanna be hidden anymore, it fucking hurts having to hide you from people."

Beomgyu felt like this was it, like Yeonjun was going to break up with him again, but he was trying to make it Beomgyu's fault—but now Beomgyu was beginning to realize that maybe it really was his fault.

"Are you breaking up with me?" Beomgyu asked, his voice beginning to quiver.

"If you can't see me as your boyfriend then what's the point of being together?"

Beomgyu's heart dropped.

"I fucking knew it. I knew you would do this, you hurt me the first time, I don't know why I didn't think you'd hurt me a second time." Beomgyu said, his eyes lining with tears.