17

✩ ✧ ✩

Beomgyu sat up, wiping sweat off his forehead.

"I didn't hurt you, right?" Kai asked him.

"You did you piece of shit." Beomgyu spat.

Kai scoffed and threw the paint bottle down.

Beomgyu was currently helping Kai with an art project that was due tomorrow.

The concept was to paint without using paintbrushes, Kai was apparently gonna use his dick and was gonna name it cock and balls, but Beomgyu offered to let him use his hands for this project instead.

"Whatever, you didn't place your hands where I kept telling you to so I did it myself." Kai reasoned.

By "myself" he meant aggressively grabbing Beomgyu and placing his hands where he wanted them. Kai didn't know how to control his strength, so he was a bit rough to say the least.

"Is that all?" Beomgyu asked as he stood up.

"Let me see," Kai stood back to examine his painting from afar. "Picasso?" He asked.

"Picasso." Beomgyu repeated, earning a nod form the taller boy.

"Okay, Jayoung texted me a few minutes ago begging for some Mcdonald's so I'm gonna go bring her some, wanna come with?" He asked as he walked into the bathroom adjoined to his bedroom.

"No thanks, I need to go home and finish up my homework."

"How about you stay here? Paint doesn't dry the way it looks wet so I might need your hands again."

"Okay, that's fine."

"I'll invite your boyfriend to keep you company."

"He's—"

"Not your boyfriend, I know." Kai rolled his eyes and left the room, making Beomgyu scoff.

"Honey! I'm home!" Kai chimed as he swung the door open.

He entered the room only to see Beomgyu fast asleep on his bed with his head on top of his binder as his laptop played a quiet melody. Yeonjun entered after him, staring at the same scene that Kai was staring at.

"Hey, you think this is an unreleased song?" Kai asked as he pulled the laptop toward him.

"Yeah, it sounds nice." Yeonjun said, earning a nod from Kai.

"It does."

"Let's close it before he gets mad that we heard it before it got released."

"Okay, I'll be back." Kai closed the laptop and left the room, closing the door behind him.

Yeonjun sighed and stood up, he pulled the binder out from underneath the Beomgyu's head and stood back. He stared down at him, his eyes admiring every feature on his face.

His pretty eyes, his pretty lips, his pretty hair.

Everything pretty.

"I want you to feel the way I do when I look at you." He said so quietly that it almost wasn't audible.

"What'd you say?" Kai asked, having barely entered the room.

"Nothing," He gave Kai a half smile before poking Beomgyu's cheek. "Get up, you're drooling all over Kai's bed."

Beomgyu groggily opened his eyes, not having registered what he said.

He suddenly shot up and rubbed around his mouth, but scoffed when he didn't feel anything.