27

✩ ✧ ✩

Beomgyu nervously stood back wishing that Dean would stop staring at him, but he wouldn't.

Yeonjun was pissed, he was giving Dean the biggest death stare. They both stayed silent as Soobin talked shit, not letting anyone else have a chance to speak until he was finished.

"No fuck you, you scrawny little shit!" Soobin said as he shoved Wes back.

"Fuck you, man! Your business isn't with me or anyone else except Dean! Leave us out of this!"

This made Soobin snort.

"That's some real nice sportsmanship, you guys are pieces of shit." Yeonjun chimed in, catching Dean's attention.

"So what now? You gonna beat my face in? If you think you can come over here with some of your guys acting all big and tough then you're delusional."

"Me? Delusional? If anything you're delusional."

"How the fuck am I delusional?"

"You dedicated a whole account just to hate on my boyfriend and his success. Did you think this would score you points with bitches? Did you think people would praise you and thank you for your service?"

"Go fuck yourself. Better yet, how about you go and let that disgusting cock sucking bitch fuck you?"

Yeonjun swung so quick that Dean didn't even have time to react. He was knocked to the ground from the punch, looking up in shock as blood streamed out of his nose which was most likely broken now.

Wes suddenly swung at Soobin—catching him off guard.

He recovered quickly and leapt forward, tackling Wes to the ground in one swift movement. This seemed to snap the others out of their shocked positions, turning this into a brawl very quickly.

Kai pushed Beomgyu back and caught a guys fist before landing a kick to his balls.

"Fuck your future kids!" He shouted with a huge grin on his face.

"Wait me too!" Winnie said as she ran toward Kai. "Lemme punch! I wanna—"

An elbow suddenly slammed into Winnie's face-sending her straight to the ground.

Beomgyu's eyes widened, he quickly ran over to Winnie who clutched her nose tightly, tears spilling out of her eyes. She had her eyes clenched shut as Beomgyu moved her hands to see the damage.

It didn't look broken, but there so much blood that it almost looked fake.

"Dude—you're tiny and damn near anorexic how's this much blood coming out of you?" He questioned, making her glare at him.

"We have pints of blood in us dipshit." She said as she rubbed her tears away.

There was suddenly a loud thump.

They looked to see Yeonjun below Dean, but he quickly flipped them over and slammed his fist into his face-this was going too far. Deans face was bloodied, Yeonjun's lip was spilt and his knuckles were so bloody.

"Uh—" Beomgyu looked toward Kai who had just finished punching some guys face in and motioned toward Yeonjun. "—Help please?"

Kai nodded and walked over to them, but he only watched them continue to fight.

"Separate them you ass!" Beomgyu said as he smacked Kai forwards.

Kai huffed frustratedly before yanking Yeonjun off of Dean.