Chapter- 16: Life in the Wild

A hand reached up to the shore. It was followed by a body... bearing nine Pokéballs on a belt, and a small bag. A hat floated up to shore as well. It was important, because it was the body of Ash Ketchum.
Ash came to, coughing out water, his all- black outfit completely drenched. He had little money to call his own. Not enough to stay in a hotel. Or even the Pokémon Center. Or even a month. He must live in the wild before challenging Sabrina Richardson.

Kingdra, the Dragon Pokémon.
Type: Water/ Dragon.
Gender: Female.
Ability: Sniper.
Class: A+.
Status: Semi Pseudo- Legendary.
Moves: Dragon Dance, Dragon Rush, Dragon Pulse, Outrage, Hydro Pump, Ice Beam, Rain Dance.
Item(s): None.

Ash had captured a wild Kingdra after coming to shore. This was powerful, because Charmander had to evolve to defeat that Kingdra.

Charmeleon, the Lizard Pokémon.
Type: Fire/ Dragon.
Gender: Male.
Ability: Blaze.
Class: A+.
Status: Rare Starter.
Moves: Dragon Dance, Dragon Breath, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Rush, Dragon Rage, Outrage, Inferno, Heat Wave, Flamethrower.
Item(s): None.

Zoroark, the Illusion Fox Pokémon.
Type: Dark.
Gender: Male.
Ability: Justified.
Class: S+.
Status: Mythical Semi Pseudo- Legendary.
Moves: Night Slash, Throat Chop, Dark Pulse, Shadow Claw, Foul Play, Beat Up.
Item(s): None.

Zoroark was extremely powerful, a Pokémon who had escaped Proton, and who valued freedom. Ash had no idea, and while Metagross, being a fully- evolved Psychic- Type, failed to read the mind of a Dark- Type.
The other Pokémon who evolved was Riolu, who evolved into a Lucario.

Lucario, the Aura Pokémon.
Type: Fighting/ Steel.
Gender: Male.
Ability: Inner Focus.
Class: S+.
Status: Semi Pseudo- Legendary.
Moves: Focus Punch, Focus Blast, Close Combat, Aura Sphere, Metal Claw, Blaze Kick, Iron Defense.
Item(s): None.

The training was meant to make them powerful enough, as well as smart, combat- trained and versatile. Surge had pushed each of his Pokémon to their limits in one- on- one battles. Sabrina Richardson would be much more powerful. Other than probably Erica, each of the Gym Leaders would be individual nightmares to deal with. So, training was more necessary.
Weakness has to remain unseen and unnoticed by others. However, a trainer must acknowledge the weaknesses of his Pokémon and prepare his Pokémon to overcome them. Truth can never be shunned, and weaknesses can never be hidden. But to keep them away from others is a fact. Nothing is invincible: what measures can be taken to counter a weakness will generate a Weakness of its own. Another counter must be devised, creating Another different Weakness. This is like a vicious cycle... and so, infinite counters must be prepared.
His work was completed. Challenging Sabrina was what remained.
Sabrina, like Cynthia, Lorelei and Karen, was very desirable.
And he had a primal urge.
To bed them, dominate them, make them scream his name.
But first, the badge awaited.
_____________________________________

(A/N: 1. I decided, once again, to evolve some Pokémon of Ash's, as well as catch a new one. Hydreigon is on the way, too. Very soon... a complete team will be made. And also surpassed.
2. Ash will now actually utilize his brain and do research. Soon... he shall make a revolutionary discovery.
3. This is the first time Ash is shown to have felt rather... primal urges, to say the least.)