Chapter- 18: The Scientist of Lavender Town

Ash woke up as bright rays of sunlight. The memories of last night hit him like a freight train. He remembered sucking Sabrina's nipples dry, planting hot kisses on her neck and thigh, and eating her pussy out. He could still feel her nails stroking his chest, her hot moans, her eyes speaking a language of primal instincts and behavior, her long lavender hair that felt like silk in his hands, her tongue swirling around his dick. He soon realized that she still lay beside him. Her eyes were open and a small smile graced her lips.
She gave him a seductive wink before sliding up over him. Her hands grabbed his crotch, and she flipped her beautiful hair in his face.
"You know what they call this particular time? Morning after sex. Dessert after the main course. Yesterday was amazing. Nobody can make me beg like that, and you did. You deserve a reward. "
He said nothing: grabbing her by the hair, he thrust her mouth into his crotch.
______________________________________

"Dr. Fuji?" Asked Ash.
"Mr. Fuji. Not much of a doctor anymore, am I?" The old man replied, sarcasm lacing his voice. "Who are you?"
"My name is Red, a Trainer. I was here because I heard you're a famous researcher. I wanted an opportunity to meet you. "
"You aren't Team Rocket scum, are you? I'll kill you if so."
"Ah, no, Dr. Fuji. I'm not one of those... what do they want anyway?" Ash inquired, "I've got no idea... but they've got a very powerful Pokémon in league with them. "
Fuji paled: "A powerful Pokémon?! Really?!"
"Dr. Fuji, yes. A very powerful Pokémon. Something of level with a Legendary Pokémon. I assume Something or somebody did something with their genetics, " Ash noticed Fuji's rapidly paling face, "I also captured a Charmander which was seen as a freak due to genetic mutation. I assume Team Rocket might've had something to do with it. "
"Come in." Dr. Fuji told him.
______________________________________

"Yes. My work with genetics attracted the attention of Team Rocket. Most importantly, the scientific overlord of Team Rocket. Dr. Zager. A dangerous man who cares nothing for anyone as long as he gets to do his research. I was tasked to create clones of various test subjects: all the Kanto Starters, the Pseudo- Legendary Pokémon, a Snorlax and... Mew."
Ash's curiosity peaked.
"Out of the fifteen test subjects, four clones survived. A Charmander, a Gible, a Munchlax... and the Mew clone. "
Ash leaned across the desk to look Fuji straight in the eye, interest clear in his eyes.
"Most importantly... Most of the others were mutated. Charmander, for example, was bred from a Charizard and Garchomp. The same Garchomp, along with a Salamence, produced a Gible. The Munchlax was produced by a Snorlax and a Donphan. The Mew clone, a.k.a. Mewtwo, was, however, a pure clone, i.e. he was never bred or mutated that way. He was artificially created in a test tube with the DNA of Mew."
"And... Mewtwo may be responsible?"
"Mewtwo escaped from the lab. Zager and his right- hand, Grand Executive Pierce, attempted to hunt Mewtwo, but without success. I faded away. I lie low to avoid attracting the attention of those filthy Beasts. However, I do, currently, possess, as a pet, an uncaptured mutated Pokémon."
A black Garchomp stepped out of the shadows, a scowl on his face.
"He's an uncaught Pokémon. Let's see if you can fight him... and win. You're allowed to capture him if you...can defeat him."
"Challenge... accepted. "
"Very well. "
Garchomp roared as Ash sent out Kingdra.
Then he used Sandstorm. The fine particles of sand collected together to form a massive storm that Blasted Kingdra into the air.
"Kingdra... use Dragon Pulse, now!"
Garchomp jumped out of the Sandstorm before disappearing again and again. Then a Hyper Beam struck Kingdra, and she shouted in pain. Her eyes closed in the pain she was enduring... and Garchomp took a gamble with a devastating Outrage, before stepping in to recuperate.
"Kingdra... a straight up Dragon Pulse, now! Increase your power with Dragon Dance before this!"
As Garchomp sought to heal himself, Kingdra increased her power with a devastating frequency. As Garchomp flew out to land a Dragon Claw, a Dragon Tail and similar Dragon- Type melee attacks...
"Use all Dragon- Type Attacks in your arsenal, but in a ranged format. "
Devastating blows landed on Garchomp, dealing super- effective damage, and Garchomp managed to deal damage with an Outrage again before vanishing into the Sandstorm.
Now, Kingdra was a Dragon- Type and while she would be affected, she could deal super- effective damage to Garchomp. Ground- Type Pokémon were weak to the Water- Type, so that was a double Type Advantage. Dragon Dance increased Kingdra's power in Dragon- Type moves. Ash decided to order a Rain Dance to increase damage to Water- Type moves. Combine this with critical hits from Sniper and Garchomp was as good as finished. Ash also had a hunch, a reason he decided to use Rain Dance.
"Rain Dance!"
The Sandstorm was gone, finished. Garchomp depended on the surroundings, of dirt and dust, to draw on the requirements of the Sandstorm, rather than the normal Garchomp, who generated the dust from their own bodies.
It was a weakness, for if the air was damp, or clean, or of similar constitution, the Sandstorm itself would fall apart.
"End this!"
Garchomp was weak, disarmed and more or less defenseless and vulnerable. He fell quickly.
Ash had to throw a simple Pokéball. There was no true resistance.

Garchomp, the Mach Pokémon.
Type: Dragon/ Ground.
Gender: Male.
Ability: Sand Stream.
Class: SS+.
Status: Pseudo- Legendary.
Moves: Dragon Claw, Dragon Tail, Dragon Pulse, Outrage, Hyper Beam, Earthquake, Magnitude, Draco Meteor.
Item(s): None.
______________________________________

(A/N: 1. Fourth Pseudo- Legendary? Sounds strange, but yeah. Currently, I've been working to form an extremely strong team, and I'm sure that a bunch of fully- evolved Pseudo- Legendary and Rare Pokémon sound more logical than a bunch of unevolved Pokémon, thirty Tauros and a disobedient Charizard.
2. For the first time, I included a detailed sex scene. With crazy beauty Sabrina, who somehow reminds me of one Bellatrix Lestrange.
3. Genetically mutated Pokémon got problems? Is Ash on the verge of a Ground- breaking scientific discovery?
4. Ash now has a team of eleven Pokémon and four Gym Badges. )