Chapter- 44: Villains and Victories

"Enough of this, Giratina... a multidimensional, multiversal war isn't exactly the solution to all problems. That's after putting me to sleep as well. What were you thinking?"
"What I was thinking? You're being ridiculous. A human? An overpowered human, that's your savior! How depraved are you?! We can't trust humans! And a human who might match you in power later on..."
"He's the only hope! The only one who's pure of heart...!"
"You've doomed us all!"
"Only a human can purge humanity!"
"That’s a lie!"
"You-!"
Arceus fired a Judgement as Giratina took Origin Forme. The two Gods fought... and while Arceus was clearly the Victor, Giratina was taking it well. The other Legendaries watched as Giratina swatted away some of the less powerful Attacks.
"You'll never succeed, Arceus! It's a futile quest... of Doom! "
"You're the one who isn't getting away, Giratina! You won't succeed! Your attempts to rule this realm is at an end! This is enough... You're going to face the most terrible fate is millenia!"
"NO! YOU can't send me there!"
"You're banished to the- Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!"
Giratina vanished into a red, blue and purple portal before he could permanently banish Giratina to the Distortion World. Arceus looked on in horror as his worst nightmare took his most powerful son.
"Lord Eternatus has taken him. All of you Legendaries are instructed to keep a lookout at all times. Understand?"
All the Legendaries gasped in horror as reality set in.
______________________________________

Grand Executive Pierce looked out to sea in his mansion at LaRousse City, Hoenn. He was a billionaire and an expert Trainer: one of the Supreme Leader's foremost supporters. He was feeling bored because all the bombs were ready. Only the gunships had to be prepared. The Supreme Leader himself was coming to watch the proceedings in that secret launching pad on his basically private beach. The Supreme Executive and Grand Executives of an equal level were also coming.
"The Supreme Leader and his delegation are here, Sir."
The Supreme Leader, wearing a black everything (suit, goggles, hat, tie, boots, trousers), came in. Following him were three men in Team Rocket uniforms.
"We've got a lot to discuss, Grand Executive. "
"Indeed, my Lord. Everything is in place."
"Perfect. Perhaps you'll give me a demonstration?"
"Yes, my Lord. We've got seventeen aircraft. Three bombers and fourteen gunships. At precisely four minutes and nineteen seconds into the prize distribution ceremony, we'll open fire. The cloaking devices will conceal any radar that might've detected these. Our grunts will be in the audience, of course. The Conference Winners, the Champions, Elite Four, Gym Leaders and all... will die instantly."
"And Ketchum?"
"He's our primary target. "
______________________________________

(A/N: 1. This was a short chapter because villains.
2. Thought I'd reveal Team Rocket Supreme Leader, didn't you? Clearly fooled!
3. Giratina was defeated. We'll see more of him in later stories.
4. We finally know of Team Rocket's plan.)