Chapter- 22: The Ninja and the Fight

Ash lay on the bed, a magnificent head of green hair visible beside him. This was Aya, sister of Gym Leader Koga, and younger than him by some sixteen or seventeen years. That basically sounded like Aya was the elder sister of Janine, Koga's daughter. She acted her age, too: playful and mischievous, she was quick to drag a good- looking guy into bed. Currently, Ash was fondling Aya's tits as Aya pleasured him with her mouth. Considering that Koga was unavailable for the day, it should be a pretty fun day for them.
______________________________________

"This is a three- on- three battle between Gym Leader Koga of Fuchsia City and Red from Hell. The Challenger has to use one different Pokémon for each battle, and no Pokémon can be used again. Same goes for the Gym Leader. Trainers, please send out your first Pokémon. "
"This will be easy. Go, Dragalge."
Dragalge was a powerful Pokémon, with a Poison/ Dragon- Type Attacks. Ash chose...
"Lucario... it's war!"
Lucario announced his presence to the world.
"Ah, a Lucario. The true fighting spirit of a warrior who isn't a ninja. Interesting. But can you control Lucario?" Koga asked him, "Dragalge, use Dragon Pulse. "
Dragalge began charging up the huge green orb of doom, ready to put his opponent down.
"Lucario, use Iron Defense and then Aura Sphere!"
Lucario surprised Koga by taking the Blast, and absorbing it before launching a concentrated blue orb towards Dragalge, exploding on contact.
"Lucario... Close Combat, now! Then Aura Sphere on the head!"
Dragalge howled in pain, a form of music to his ears.
"Dragalge, move now! Use Dragon Dance and then use Dragon Claw, but first another Dragon Pulse!"
Koga just created a distraction worth noticing, even when dealing a Dragon Dance. Now supercharged, Dragalge rushed Lucario, using a full spate of slashes, and-
"ADD DRAGON TAIL INTO THE MIX!"
Lucario was severely beaten up as repeatedly supercharged Attacks hit him. Koga paused to call out the final order.
"Dragon Rush!"
"Expand your Aura Sphere and distribute it throughout your body!"
Ash took a daring decision, but Lucario basically used Aura Sphere on himself, augmenting his own strength. Ash had basically supercharged Lucario, a new move in itself.
"Do it again!"
This time, Lucario had already supercharged, and the Aura Sphere needed out. In both hands, blue orbs appeared, and Lucario's eyes and mouth glowed blue. Several blue beams made a short- range crash into the Dragon Rage Attacks. Koga was overwhelmed by blue light, while Aya was trying to figure out how to ride Ash again without Koga intervening.
"Make another Aura Sphere and flatten it into a pancake, then distribute it across your hands!
Ash had applied the principle well: Aura Sphere was quite capable of stopping and overwhelming Attacks dead in their Attacks. If potentially distributed, it could create a shield, which had been proved possible particularly in Lucario's Aura- boosted state. Basically, the shield could endure anything Dragalge could throw at a Lucario, at least twice.
"Outrage!"
Lucario casually destroyed The Outrage without being pushed back. Then-
"Close Combat!"
It was over.
However, there was a drawback.
Lucario used a lot of energy while using Aura Sphere. To stay supercharged continuously by Aura Sphere, to say nothing of the Attacks endured and fired. Lucario fainted.
"Both Pokémon are unable to battle. Trainers, please send out your next Pokémon. "
"Show them the spirit of a warrior, Nidoking!"
The beast of a Pokémon just lifted his head back and roared.
"Kingdra, it's war! You're my choice as of now!"
Kingdra turned into the battlefield. She literally turned into the battlefield. She knew what to do. A Rain Dance and the entire affair was hers.
"Nidoking, use Pin Missile!"
"Dodge and use Water Gun on the ground!"
This tradition continued until Koga decided that despite being a Ground- Type, Earthquake would distract Kingdra enough to strike back.
"Nidoking, use Earthquake!"
"Kingdra, use Dragon Pulse to lift yourself off the ground!"
Koga gaped as not only did Kingdra avoided the Earthquake utterly and completely, but the water earlier embedded in the ground hurt Nidoking horribly.
Nidoking was thrown down by the Force of the impact.
"Water Sprout, now!"
Nidoking never got up again.
______________________________________

(A/N: 1. Yes, Ash had sex with Aya. No, most of these are one- time or simple flings. Maximum friends with benefits.
2. I do need some sort of strategic manoeuvre to defeat Koga. Koga is a member of the Elite Four.
3. Ash discovered what was basically a new move. )