Chapter- 20: Brutality at Best

"This is a three- on- three battle between Gym Leader Erica and Challenger Ash Ketchum of Pallet Town. The condition for the Battle is: each battle has to be fought with a different Pokémon. One has to be at a Type Advantage, another at a Type Disadvantage, and the last at a Type Neutrality. Begin. If some Pokémon remain at the end of the first three rounds, they can be reused in battle. The Battle will end when all three Pokémon on either side are unable to battle. "
"Victreebell, head out!"
"Lairon, time to strike!"
"Type Disadvantage first, huh?" Erica taunted. "Victreebell, use Vine Whip!"
"Metal Claw on the Vine Whip!" Ash countered, "Then Body Slam. "
Lairon slashed and cut the vines in half before tackling Victreebell at superhuman speeds, sending her flying.
"Hyper Beam!" Ash commanded.
"Solar Beam!" Erica countered.
The two beams met in an explosion of blinding light and sound... sending both Pokémon flying and coating the battlefield with dust.
"Sleep Powder!" Erica commanded, and Lairon was lulled to sleep, "Now grab him and ragdoll him!"
Victreebell used the vines to strike and bind Lairon, throwing him around. Also being a Rock- Type, Lairon took super- effective damage from the Grass- Type move.
"Lairon, you can do it! Wake up to reality!"
An explosion from a Hyper Beam rent the air. Victreebell collapsed.
A blue light engulfed Lairon.

Aggron, the Iron Armour Pokémon.
Type: Rock/ Steel.
Gender: Male.
Ability: Filter.
Class: S+.
Status: Semi Pseudo- Legendary.
Moves: Iron Defense, Iron Head, Gyro Ball, Metal Claw, Steel Beam, Hyper Beam, Rock Tomb, Rock Blast, Stone Edge.

"Congratulations on the evolution, Aggron. " Ash congratulated Aggron, "Now return, my friend. Good work. You might be needed later on."
"Go... Shiftry!"
"You're not the only one with Hoenn Pokémon, Erica. Absol, it's war!" Ash then added, "Keep Future Sight ready."
"Shiftry, don't be lenient. Use X- Scissor!"
"Get out of there. "
X- Scissor was a Bug- Type move, effective against Dark- Type Pokémon.
"Don't let him... use Leaf Blade, then duck in and use X- Scissor!"
"Vacuum Wave on the leaves, Absol! Then... Close Combat!"
The leaves from a dedicated Leaf Blade hit, and X- Scissor did super- effective damage. However, Vacuum Wave is performed at an extremely high temperature, leading to several leaves around and on Shiftry... on fire. Combine that with a flurry of Fighting- Type moves like Close Combat on a Dark- Type Pokémon. To top this, Future Sight finally activated and the move hit badly.
The damage was disastrous and Shiftry was still burning when unconscious.
"NO!" Erica shrieked, all semblance of control lost, "Return, Shiftry! Venosaur, go!"
The boy had insulted her perfume, forced a Gym Battle citing League rules, and now dared to defeat two of her Pokémon?
"Charmeleon, it's war! End this!"
The rest of the Battle need not be talked about. Charmeleon needed no command to destroy Venosaur utterly and completely.
"No! You cheated! I shall never give you the Rainbow Badge!"
Never, ever, should one critically view Ash for getting Erica arrested. Necessary evil, after all.
______________________________________

(A/N: 1. Sorry, I hate Erica, fellows. I just wanted to destroy her in a battle.
2. So, Ash gets another Badge and Lairon evolved. Into Aggron. Charmeleon, Shelgon and Zweilous remain the only Pokémon to remain unevolved.)