Chapter- 25: Warring with a Legendary

Ash set up camp just outside Fuchsia Harbor, in the forest. He began to train his Pokémon there. For two weeks he trained there. He was just getting ready to leave camp and catch a ship to Cinnabar Island.
"Hello there, pathetic human being. Or should I say, Ash Ketchum?"
Ash turned around in shock and horror to see the one Pokémon he never wanted to see. It was the Psychic- Type Legendary Pokémon who attacked the SS Anne in league with Team Rocket.
"I can understand what you're thinking right now. I know what it's like to lose. To feel so desperately that you're right, and yet, to fail nonetheless. But an ant has no quarrel with a boot."
"Are you the boot, or am I the boot?"
Said Legendary smirked in response.
"Good, good. So you aren't a spineless twat, you've got courage. I'll give you that. Well... I'm going to keep you alive for my entertainment. You summoned that Hydreigon. Good. Even better. "
He flicked a finger, and suddenly, the atmosphere changed. Mankey, Primeape, Shiftry, Magnamite, Magneton, Magnezone, Voltorb, Electrode, Grimer, Muk, Exxeggute, and Exxeggutor began to appear wildly out of the forest, as Mewtwo flew off.
Ash understood the intention. Mewtwo wanted to test him. Let him.
He sent out his Pokémon. War came to Fuchsia Harbor.
______________________________________

Drake Genji of the Elite Four was watching his ship, the SS Turbulence, dock into shore. Shelley, his second- in- command, stood beside him. He was shocked when, all of a sudden, a war between Pokémon in the forest and some... familiar Pokémon, began.
A Grimer crashed into Shelley, sending her tumbling into the ground. Next moment, a Voltorb landed on the ship and exploded.
A ton of vomit from Shelley blasted Grimer into the air. A smoking Drake, black- faced, collapsed in front of Voltorb, who promptly exploded in his face again.
______________________________________

Kingdra destroyed yet another Electrode, who exploded in her face. And Absol hated it. The instinct to kill flooded through her.
Absol lunged, causing a group of Magnezone to explode, and killed a Muk with a Hyper Beam. Seeing the new opening, Kingdra froze several Shiftry and Exxeggutor to death with a simple, solid Ice Beam.
Several Shiftry, Exxeggute, Exxeggutor, Magnezone, Magneton and Magnamite were burned to death through a huge... Overheat. Charmeleon had entered the equation.
Lucario dodged a surprising amount of attacks as he joined the Battle. Garchomp stepped in to combat the Electrode and Magnezone.
Metagross entered the Battle in the most dramatic, noisy way he could, with a landing and a powerful Psychic. Aggron used a powerful Hyper Beam at the attacks. His natural savagery took over.
Monferno returned to combat his weakness. Beside him, Zweilous casually fired off a Draco Meteor. Monferno destroyed an Exxeggutor and Magnamite with a casual Inferno. His strength had grown in leaps and bounds.
Zoroark changed between several forms to frighten his opponents and take the advantage of his enemies.
And Shelgon...
No one dared harm his trainer.
Out of all the Pokémon, he was the most exhausted.
And he was enveloped by a blinding blue light.
His shell cracked as two blood- red wings sprang out of it.
Salamence gave out a devastating roar.

Salamence, the Dragon Pokémon.
Type: Dragon/ Flying.
Gender: Male.
Ability: Moxie.
Class: S+.
Status: Pseudo- Legendary.
Moves: Dragon Dance, Dragon Breath, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Rush, Dragon Rage, Dragon Tail, Dragon Claw, Outrage, Draco Meteor, Flamethrower, Steel Wing, Air Slash.
Item(s): None.

The attacking Pokémon soon realized that fighting an angry Salamence with Moxie was the most foolish decision ever taken.
______________________________________

(A/N: 1. Ash has a second encounter with Mewtwo. And this time, Mewtwo sets a mind- controlled army at him.
2. Salamence evolved, finally. Shelgon evolved into Salamence.
3. Drake catches the fight. )