Chapter- 30: Battle with Blaine

"This is a one- on- one battle between Gym Leader Blaine Ragnarok of Cinnabar Island and Challenger Red from Hell! Trainers, please send out your Pokémon. "
"Blazikein, go!"
"Charizard, it's war!"
Blaine smiled as he contemplated Charizard: "A Pokémon who gave a Legendary Pokémon a hard time. This battle is going to be good. Blazikein, use Blaze Kick. "
Blazikein rushed and jumped, legs blazing.
"Charizard, Dragon Claw. "
Charizard's claws glowed green as he lashed out at Blazikein.
"Now Dragon Tail, send him to the ground. "
Charizard did exactly that.
"Now... Blast Burn on his face. "
That was super- effective. Charizard could recover energy as Blazikein struggled to rise. He had been hurt. Badly, no doubt, from the fury on Blaine's face.
"Blazikein... get up and use your own Blast Burn!"
"Steel Wing!"
Just as Blazikein spewed blue flames, Charizard drove a solid, metallic wing into his jewels, causing him to grab the area in pain. The one- hit attack exploded on the ground, leaving a crater.
"Seismic Toss!"
"NO... Blazikein!" Blaine screamed, but it was too late.
Charizard lifted Blazikein up and carried him more than 80,000 feet into the sky. Blazikein would be dead if he had been a human.
"Blazikein is unable to battle. The winner of the battle is Blazikein, and of the match, Red from Hell!" The stunned referee exclaimed.

Charizard, the Flame Pokémon.
Type: Fire/ Dragon.
Gender: Male.
Ability: Blaze.
Class: A+.
Status: Rare Starter.
Moves: Flamethrower, Inferno, Heat Wave, Overheat, Blast Burn, Steel Wing, Seismic Toss, Metal Claw, Dragon Dance, Draco Meteor, Outrage.
Item(s): None.

"The Volcano Badge belongs to you, then," Blaine gave it to him, smiling.
Ash thanked him before returning Charizard and heading back down the beach.
He had work to do, including his Aerodactyl.

Aerodactyl, the Fossil Pokémon.
Type: Rock/ Flying.
Gender: Male.
Ability: Pressure.
Class: S+.
Status: Fossil.
Moves: Rock Tomb, Rock Blast, Hyper Beam, Steel Wing, Seismic Toss, Air Slash.
Item(s): None.
______________________________________

Cynthia Shirona had no idea how she arrived here. She remembered bathing in the sea when Red discovered her in a swimsuit. She also remembered going for lunch and spending a day with him till dinner. But after touching drink, she had no idea what she did. Definitely none about the presence of her currently very nude body beside Red's.
Memories slowly came flooding back to her. Her pussy and her ass were sore from the ruthless treatment she had received, from a monstrous dick. Her hair had been let down and messed up- she did remember him grabbing her by the hair and shoving her head into his jewels, no wonder. She had no idea when she had fallen asleep, exhausted from the treatment. But she guessed that for him and for her, seeing her in a swimsuit and herself being drunk had been too much for both of them.
Just then, Ash opened his eyes and grinned at Cynthia.
"I believe they call this the time after the main course... the dessert. Shall we get ourselves some dessert?"
With this, he buried his mouth into Cynthia's folds, and Cynthia's cries of pleasure was like music to his ears.
______________________________________

(A/N: 1. Yes... Ash defeated Blaine. A Pokémon other than the anime Team was used. Not for nothing. This was done to ensure that Blaine is portrayed as a previously Elite Four member.
2. Any problem with the Ash and Cynthia thing? I hope not. )