part 6

Levi followed the others as they rushed outside after Scott. Malia and Lydia jogged over from where they had gone after Allison, but the amnesiac had managed to get away from them before they got the chance to catch up with her.

"Scott, we don't know where she's going or what she's doing," Deaton reminded the werewolf as he rushed outside, trying to regather them all as they attempted to devise a plan. Out of everything they'd ever encountered, this certainly wasn't on their list of expected things.

Chris Argent, the former hunter turned ally, nodded in agreement. "Or how the hell she's alive."

"Well, can we answer that question after we find her?" Lydia interjected, trying to remind them all that Allison being on the run in the real world wasn't a problem that had a lot of waiting time available. Levi nodded in agreement, moving to stand next to the strawberry blonde as they all spoke amongst themselves.

Deaton's eyes held a mixture of concern and skepticism. "That woman may look like Allison, but it doesn't mean that she is Allison."

Chris added, "She didn't recognize me."

"She is Allison, you'd believe me if you saw the way she took down Malia," Levi added, Malia muttering under her breath as Levi informed them all about how easily Allison wiped her out.

"Me either. But she saw me heal. She knows what I am," Scott's brow furrowed as he recalled their encounter, ignoring Levi's joke about Malia getting body slammed to the ground by Allison only moments ago.

"So she doesn't remember us but she knows about werewolves."

"It's frighteningly convenient for a werewolf hunter who just got brought back to life," Lydia quipped, and Levi couldn't help but agree. Not only was their guard already down because it was Allison, but she knew that none of them would be able to take her out if needed. Heck, even she couldn't do it and she'd done some pretty unspeakable things in the past fifteen years since she had died.

"As Levi kindly pointed out, she also knew how to kick ass, specifically my ass."

Scott's mind raced as he sifted through their limited clues. "Hold on. When I told her my last name was McCall, she looked at me like she... was expecting something else."

"Hale," Chris said, instantly understanding the point that Scott was about to make. Levi bristled at this, knowing that it wasn't Levi Hale she was trying to find, and it definitely wouldn't be Cora or Peter either.

"But if the only thing that she remembers right now is that she hunts and kills werewolves..." Melissa said, catching on to what Chris and Scott were trying to insinuate.

"Then I need to find my brother."

"I'm coming with you." Scott and Malia, who had both experienced the loss of family members, spoke in unison, their resolve evident. Levi bristled a little at Scott demanding to join her, but she knew that when it came to Allison there wasn't anything he wouldn't do.

The sense of urgency in the parking lot only intensified as their course of action became clear. They couldn't afford to waste any more time pondering the enigma of Allison's return.

"We should be cautious. There's still much we don't understand about her situation." Deaton, always the voice of reason, pointed out. They'd rushed into situations before, heck they were notorious for it, and this just seemed like a disaster waiting to happen.

Chris nodded in agreement. "And we need to find out who or what brought her back."

Lydia's mind worked quickly, as it often did in moments of crisis. "If they have any connection to the supernatural, we need to know."